Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually didn’t know centre parcs existed until I saw it on Instagram. Looked at the pricing. It’s so expensive. €1600 for a week in the middle of winter. That’s a lot of money

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Away in a different county but got a drs appointment.......I don't believe a word of it. I'd say she had to ring in the prescriptions more like cause she forgot them.

I actually didn’t know centre parcs existed until I saw it on Instagram. Looked at the pricing. It’s so expensive. €1600 for a week in the middle of winter. That’s a lot of money
Never heard of it either, I'm from Cork.

Reactions: 9
Them pics of her and the twinnies are going to be used to promote Xmas or new year breaks there I'm guessing. They'll appear on website or their social pages. Still convinced she's not paying for it

They don't need the advertising! It's heavily booked or booked out. Midweek is cheaper & divided by families. They've only done 1 paid activity yet & brought all their food.

Reactions: 9
Not a chance she's paying for it, do people on here not know her??

I know some who have been to CP, meant to be good but it's expensive enough.

Her "target audience" wouldn't pay for it as they'd "get a week or two in benidorm with the kids and eat/ drink all day for same price cuz our government" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had the doctor out 🤣🤣🤣 Would you rise out of it Mejoolie, I suppose Fíonnaín has inflamed sinuses too does he? Probably gifted his mothers Covid from last week. This thick bleep then takes an asthmatic child into a pool with chlorine & out in damp air, she’ll be lucky if that child isn’t hospitalised by next week with the amount of RSV going around. But oh no Mejoolie scabby brows wasn’t going cancelling Center Parks or cutting it short so yet again the neglect of Fionn is evident & will be forced to participate or will be locked in his room with the Merry Widow like last time in Spain when the misfortunate child broke his collar bone. Let’s see how long before Fionn is admitted to CUH!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't think I even know anyone who has gone to be honest. I'm from away back between West "West" Cork and Kerry so maybe I'm completely out of the loop in the sticks 😂
Looks like a good place for kids though.

Would you have a week in Spain for it?

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one who never heard of the place 🙈
I know about Tayto Park alright 🤣
Give me West Cork any day over Centre Parks, many a great holiday we have had there with the kids.

Its verging on neglect with poor Fionn but she's got form. He was neglected in Lanzarote too. If he was getting his inhalers daily as asthmatics are supposed too especially this time of the year there would be no need for Drs in Longford and then she puts him in the pool. Mejoolie is as thick as tit.

Alot of content from CP you can be sure she is not paying full whack for it and if they are paying for it no doubt its the late Micks money as Mejoolie is a freeloader and won't spend her money. The people in CP this week must be horrified to see the dregs of Cork on site this week. God help them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Poor Fionn after the incident with his collar bone on his summer holidays, chicken pox while in Paris and now coughing in centre parcs.

There is a lot to be said for having children at home to relax a bit rather than being dragged from pillar to post and having them sitting around in pubs. Ya its great going on holidays every now and again but those kids will never appreciate anything as they are brought away every few weeks. They are completely over stimulated all the time. No wonder he gets sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m here at the moment. Saw her yesterday in the pool, one word - oráiste

She was actually smaller in size than I thought she would be, and I can only go from the photos on here as I don’t follow her. She’s like a normal size I mean, with a bigger tummy alright (but don’t a lot of us!) certainly not petite. But it’s just a testament to how awful and unflattering the outfits she wears are. Her skin was awful around her chin and from the couple of times I saw her she was with her mother and another couple of women and the kids. She didn’t particularly interact with the children, was just talking to the other women really.

It is lovely here but mega expensive. It’s our only break away this year so we’ll pay it and enjoy it but I don’t think we will again. I wouldn’t be taking my kids out of school so couldn’t afford the school holiday prices anyway.

It just baffles me though why CP would gift her when they’re always busy here. I just don’t get it….

Reactions: 21

She was actually smaller in size than I thought she would be, and I can only go from the photos on here as I don’t follow her. She’s like a normal size I mean, with a bigger tummy alright (but don’t a lot of us!) certainly not petite. But it’s just a testament to how awful and unflattering the outfits she wears are. Her skin was awful around her chin and from the couple of times I saw her she was with her mother and another couple of women and the kids. She didn’t particularly interact with the children, was just talking to the other women really.

It is lovely here but mega expensive. It’s our only break away this year so we’ll pay it and enjoy it but I don’t think we will again. I wouldn’t be taking my kids out of school so couldn’t afford the school holiday prices anyway.

It just baffles me though why CP would gift her when they’re always busy here. I just don’t get it….
Oh yes you can spy for us lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ah stop, is she completely covered in tan??

Hope you enjoy it and don't encounter her too much xx

Reactions: 3
Poor Fionn after the incident with his collar bone on his summer holidays, chicken pox while in Paris and now coughing in centre parcs.

There is a lot to be said for having children at home to relax a bit rather than being dragged from pillar to post and having them sitting around in pubs. Ya its great going on holidays every now and again but those kids will never appreciate anything as they are brought away every few weeks. They are completely over stimulated all the time. No wonder he gets sick.
It's so chaotic... poor kids haven't a chance.. she's a scumbag.

Reactions: 6

Completely agree with you!!
My kids love staying at home doing their own thing playing with toys, reading, playing games. The comfort of home.
To get away they'd be squealing with delight and they would definitely appreciate it coz it's once or twice a year. Not every second weekend in hotels.

There is no routine for those twinnies constantly going here there and everywhere and sitting in pubs with tablets.

Definitely will repeat juniors in an English speaking school.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.