Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she trying to sneak someone in ...
Couple wks ago she said a friend needed to bring an extra child & was looking for someone to let them go in under their booking cause the lodges were full. I'd say she was talking shite, but wouldn't put a thing past her.

Reactions: 4
Those children are already so far behind developmentally, especially Fionn. They should be missing no school unless it’s for sickness & she should be doing some extra work with them every afternoon. That won’t happen though as she is behind herself and scrounges a living so she doesn’t care. I agree with the poster above who said she will change them schools & they will repeat juniors. Poor kids are doomed to fail already from a young age

Reactions: 17
if she gets anything upgraded I will never step foot in centre parcs again

Reactions: 5
I cannot get over his much this one keeps her children out of school. It doesn’t matter if it’s jnr infants or leaving cert. They need to go to school. And I hated school. There is a reason they have holidays. Absolutely stunned.

Reactions: 6
My son hasn’t started school yet only crèche but genuinely does the school nkt contact her or someone have to check up and see why they are out? I remember in 6th year I was fairly sick and out about 25 days and my parents got a letter about it. Now I had doctor notes and was fine and did they work at home but how does she not be held accountable for this?

Reactions: 9
My offer remains open. So please have another think about it. I really would love for you and your little one to go and experince santa together and share that special moment..you both deserve it! I know nobody wants to identify themselves here but I can set up a fake account on insta and leave the user name here nd send you my real account through that so I can dm you. 💗💗💞
You are beyond kind and I really appreciate you and your kindness. But I still can't accept it. I honestly hope you get all the good luck in this world as you truly deserve it for wanting to help us out. Sending you big hugs 🤗 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely the class teacher would have said something to her when she told them she was talking the kids out of school for a holiday?

Parent teacher meeting this week- she might phone into it if sober enough to remember- poor children dont stand a chance

Reactions: 12
She will be reported to tusla if she is not careful.
They have to report after 21 days missed , however education welfare officers are so busy it likely wouldn't get picked up ...also legally you don't have to be in education until the age of 6 to 16 ..so the school won't be returning the numbers to the dept of education id say until they are 6 . She likely knows this so sees this as a free year a such ...

Reactions: 4
You are all an amazing bunch on this thread, thank you so much for all your replies wanting to help, you all genuinely made me feel so much better about myself as a mother. Sending you all big hugs 🤗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You are all an amazing bunch on this thread, thank you so much for all your replies wanting to help, you all genuinely made me feel so much better about myself as a mother. Sending you all big hugs 🤗💕
Right back at you Forest Gump, you are 100 times the Mammy that Mejoolie is. She is the dregs of society and a drain on the welfare system. She in no way represents reality but it will all come crashing down on her one day.

Take care, hold your head up and be proud xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who is she away to centre parcs with, are they all just in one cabin? I don't think Centre parcs will upgrade her I think they were fully booked when people checked when she was enquiring about sneaking a child in. Like honestly how stupid do you have to be to declare that 🤭 but yeah I don't think they would have anywhere to put them. And there's feck all else they can upgrade. Only feels like there back after midterm, not long til there off again! The kids are over stimulated they won't remember or appreciate any of it. It's not about the places/money spent, it's about memories made. Making the most of what you have and feeling grateful and lucky. We need to teach our kids how to understand/deal with their emotions not just throw an ipad at them when they get ancy. They're still so young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her latest story. I won’t post it here. Can u clearly see all the kids in swimming clothes faces and the parent. Ridiculous, can ppl have any privacy .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You've nothing to feel bad about, a far superior mother than Julie, the only visit to Santa she will take is one that'll have to be gifted. And if she was given a free pint or a Santa visit on the same day, I'd bet my house that she'd choose the pint.

Aside of that, if you're a cork gal, Mahon point usually have open Santa hours where you can go and visit, take your own pics. Douglas court usually does too.
I'm sure we'll find a way to get you your Santa visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The women in the black swimsuits if that was me I’d be saying something to her
I thought same, I'd die of mortification, it takes a lot to get me in a pool anyway I'm so conscious, but to be plastered online 🙈😭 they probably don't even know who she is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.