Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Christ almighty finishing off the last two episodes 😳. Sitting on her arse all day. Off for a takeaway and back to sit on her arse again. I have so many things I'd love to watch but my full-time job that I'm up at 6am for is a fucker for getting in the way. By 7pm on Friday I'm ready for the bed. But all my household stuff has to be done at weekend to keep on top of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s a sad bitch I’d say the ex thanks his lucky stars her got away from her. It’s a shame the kids got dealt such bad hands for parents though.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
6 at the funeral,goway ye lying tramp when we seen the whole thing and there were over twenty there
She keeps saying that!!! 10 was always the minimum number allowed at funerals, shes such a lier!!!! She convinces herself shes telling the truth.....Oh yeah, " the Government" rang Jules there when her dad died and only allowed them 6 to the funeral🙄 there was at least 25 there, the dopey bitch.....

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
The hotel isn't a great hotel anymore.
They are almost the only hotel around that have allowed mass amounts of debs balls to be held, 3 per night. Nothing ordinarily wrong with debs nights, but groups of young adults, given slop for dinners, asking €190 per room, making guests wear wrist bands, knocking on doors during the night to count guests in the room, drinks €10 pint served in plastic cups......you get the jist. Not to mention the manners on staff towards patrons.
I wouldn't give them my custom anymore.

• Sick

LeighB26

How does it make sense to send Fionn away when he already had chicken pox
She’ll say it’s so he can still go to school cause he missed so much - forgetting that we all saw her drive poor Fionn to the school every morning to drop ER off so why can’t she do the same now?? Poor boy

Louber

Chatty Member
Why did she put them in a gaelscoil? It seems a strange choice for her. I had the option of enrolling mine in a gaelscoil yrs ago but didn't even consider it as I felt my level of Irish would be weak enough and I'd hate to not be able to help with their homework. Where I'm from it's often seen as a status symbol that ur kids are in the gaelscoil... heap of shite

luckydog

Chatty Member
Lads I just cannot imagine favouring one child over another, like I just can’t! Im a single mam & if one of mine was sick when younger there’s no way on Earth either of them were shipped out!
the thought wouldnt even enter my head! This is so so selfish of Julie. On a bit of a side note I remember when I was about 6 my sister was very ill in hospital & because my parents had to travel to another county every day to visit her, they sent me to stay with Aunt & cousins, & even though my Aunt took the best care of me, I have never forgotten the feeling of being so sad & actually thinking that my parents didn’t care about me. Still to this day it makes me sad, & in my case there was a genuine reason why they sent me off! I’ve spoken to my Mam about it years later & she was so upset, said she did it cos she thought I would be happier with cousins & cldnt be dragging me up & down to Dublin everyday, so I do understand why she did it but it still affected me so much. I’m absolutely 💯 certain that this little boy will be trying to understand why for the 2nd time in a few weeks, his sister is getting preferential treatment while he’s sent to Grannys, or whenever he is. And whats worse for him is Julie & his sister are having a right time at home, watching movies, pizza etc 😡 Has Julie even mentioned her son in the past week? I haven’t heard her say his name at all. She is just so so horrible. Poor little boy 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad

teeteebee

VIP Member
I didn’t even notice the different bed! I was more shook that she took a pic of her poor sleeping sick baby and posted it for 100k followers to see!! 😖😖😖 what a weapon!

Bulmers

VIP Member
It was when she was answering the disney questions just after he yanked er out the way 😂
I saw it and was delighted to see him do it.... on a side note I was driving through carrigaline yesterday and recognised the school the kids are going to, how crazy is it that I know this information...

• Wow

Beavana

VIP Member
She’s a scumbag, simple as. Therell be some dirty deletes tomorrow. Hopefully those videos will be recorded!

”only a mam will understand “ or some shit like that, no Julie. Very few parents are scum alcoholics like you

Bobs86

VIP Member
She put up a question box, asking for advice on what she can do to help? Help her own twins like?

Maybe start by being a loving, nurturing mother to them JuLie, and stop selling their souls for a break away in a pokey hotel, actually scrap that, just give F a bit of your time maybe? He’d be thrilled the poor little craythur!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha ha I’m in stitches over her!!!! Just after she put up a story showing she bought her brother veja runners she then shares some stupid tik tok about single mums barely scraping by😂😂😂😂😂 She’s shi**ing money. Also what a tool sharing the Christmas presents she bought for them.
Sitting at home on her h*le with the house like a tip watching series after series on Netflix but it’s all just to wind us trolls up. More fool you Julie girl.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
It's soooo obvious Julie told her to do it
Agreed you can tell the way thorn looks and smirks she is being coaxed.
She’s a little witch and won’t have a friend to her name. No one likes a bully and she will soon find her daughter being left out.

Whatdisden

Screenshot_20221009-104430_TikTok.jpg

Can't decide if that comment is a joke with how.deluded all the other people are on there?
Complains about being on her own and spends half her time making tiktoks instead of spending time with the actual humans in her house

• Haha

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Shes deffo gone from the management company as they removed the post welcoming her to the team or family etc. Wonder what happened there

• Wow
  • Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Look, she is a useless cold hearted mother as far as Fionn is concerned, we all know she favours the thorn, she's not a wonderful mother, she was left high and dry with 2 kids which she detests, her wings were clipped, she does the bare minimum to look after them, dumps them in every activity so she can avoid them. If Fionn is with Sean and his nana thats great in my opinion, Sean genuinely loves that little boy and will look after him, he will have his Nana and Uncles undivided attention without having the thorn inflicted on him. He will be well looked after so in my opinion it's a good thing if he was shipped off to Greenmount.