Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is she blocking the father having a relationship with them? He was home from Australia for a few weeks logically-did he just want an hour long meeting at a petfarm with a fake name? Have they never in their lives seen a picture of their early years when he was present when it's likely they'd recognise him or has she kept those pictures from them? So much we will never know and only have the word of a deluded liar to answer.Was it right to tell him he couldn't Facetime them from Australia? I think she has weaponised access to the children.Obviously any man who leaves a woman high a dry with two babies is absolute dirt.But maybe it was HER he didn't want and could still be sending maintenance etc.We will probably never know!
Listen. - a bit like Sarah Burke and Luke/Brian- we will never be told the truth anyway but what we know for sure is that no matter how cuntish Julie and Sarah are, there are laws and rules and if Brian or the twins dad had any real interest enough time has gone by to be able to enforce any type of visitation/ online chats etc. now it could be happening and Julie jus lies about it -and I can’t bear Julie the same way I cannot bare Sarah, but one thing for sure is in 2022 after several years being apart there is no way a court or judge would deny an access request so he’s either an absolute no hoper waste of space dad or, we don’t get told what access there is in place. Sarah Burke was telling so many lies and seems to have backtracked a bit lately so I assume she got caught out on her lies OR maybe Brian went the proper route - who knows! I’m slow to believe anyone who uses their kids for content particularly Julie. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Julie would need to educate herself and not jump to conclusions with health diagnosis. Hse has issued a warning the last few days about meningitis. 2 young adults and a child under 10 have died. She shouldn't be taking any illness lightly.

heatire

She managed to make Disneyland look crap. The difference in Stacey Solomons photos and hers

Heidi77

VIP Member
You know it's bad when the 5 year old can't put up with the messy house anymore. But you sit back Julie girl. Those Netflix shows won't watch themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

happyout2000

VIP Member
So she looming for a bingo loco ticket for Friday as she will need a break after looking after her sick kids

Forest Gump

She's live on TikTok, skipping some questions she doesn't want to answer 😂 someone said she must have been hard to put up with for the relationship to have ended and to leave the father alone 🙈 she was asked what she works as and she said she's an accountant, sarcastic b with an itch 🙄 she has also confirmed she isn't working anymore and only works from home. She's taking it in with insta and claiming every payment she feels she's entitled to!!

• Angry
  • Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
An now lads… which one of you made this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohh I’m roaring laughing 🤣🤣 Wait until she sees that!! Hopefully all eyes will fly over to Tattle to read about her pissing herself 🤣🤣 It’ll be CAT as TROPHIC when she pops onto TIK TOK. Poor Thorn will be fucked off tomorrow now to Uncle Sean’s for the night, that’s the only reason she washed her hair & her pissy Mary.

THREAD TITLE
Twins and me #44 Julie pissing her pants was CATasTROPHIC, sure we all know she’s an alcoholic. Goldilocks has the Pox & all Julie wants is cocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
I for once would have to say no my husband isn't useless. He's well able with the children and can cook, do a *basic* clean, will throw a wash on, makes the kids lunches. However... he couldn't hang up a picture. He hasn't a notion about anything to do with DIY, cars, gardening or anything "handy". He also thinks he deserves a medal for being "good" around the house 🙄 he's also amazing at making time for himself and going on the piss while I struggle to get my fuckin eyebrows done every 6wks..

Heidi77

VIP Member
Fair play to whoever copped the management being gone. I bet she is raging and absolutely mortified after it only being announced last week.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
I've had a few 9 pounders,don't ask me to go on a trampoline but I've never pissed myself.I would like to clarify that Julie's momsident was in no way connected to guzzling booze like a thirsty sow until she lost control of her faculties...

Clangers2

VIP Member
Did she just piss on her playsuit and then take it up to the hotel room and have her friend blow dry it dry?? So there's dried in piss on her outfit
Oh holy mother of god she's a dirty scumbag

• Sick

Beavana

VIP Member
I'd a few drinks myself, not gonna lie 🤣 (3!) But just checked the time - and the pissing videos were at about 9pm fuck me 🤦‍♀️

And it's not like she has bladder issues, etc and not meaning to have a go at people who do (don't think it sounds that way?) If Julie had she'd have said long time and that'd been her USP.

No she's just an alcoholic scumbag

• Wow

Franny123

If there was another set of eyes , would she ever catch a grip 🙈 How many partners are out working 5 days a week and women at home with the children on there own , she’s stone useless .

bellasorella

I think Julies grounded 😂😂😂 I mean she “has her kids on her birthday” alone may I add no tinder timmy to top it off

• Haha

parker11009

Didn’t auntie Mary only just arrive and she after pissing herself ?? Then drying it with a blow dryer and heading back down ?? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Surthatsit

What a dirty manky bitch, tries to pee out leg of shorts by pulling them to side 🧐 sweet fk but next she will just lift her leg like the dog she is.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She doesn’t see kids in that fostering story, it’s the euro signs for her. Anything for a bit of money, but like her mam - she didn’t lick it off a stone!