Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard Fionn was shipped off to Monaghan while the wee one gets over the pox!

I should add that he was tagged in Monaghan, he could be in New Zealand for all we know
Or Oz with his father Jessy that he doesn’t know is his father. 🤣🤣 Ohh I can’t wait for the day that these two chuckies read all of this online and how they met their daddy but didn’t know it was their daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s poor misfortunate Fionnaín (Chuckie 2) dumped below in Barrack street with the Merry Widow. And mother of the year award goes to Pissy Chrissie out in Carrigaline with her pissy knickers and no manager. Not even as much as a coat on the poor child & he’s not long over chicken pox & Norovirus.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that is unbelievable. The only good thing is at least he will be better looked after with paula and Sean than her. Then she moans about being the poor single mother and no one to give her a hand or a break

Reactions: 8
There’s poor misfortunate Fionnaín (Chuckie 2) dumped below in Barrack street with the Merry Widow. And mother of the year award goes to Pissy Chrissie out in Carrigaline with her pissy knickers and no manager. Not even as much as a coat on the poor child & he’s not long over chicken pox & Norovirus.
It was quiet warm today, no ?
I have to say in my opinion the little boy in the merry widows video looks very happy, content and carefree and so at ease, the way the little darling should be, free from the 2 wagons in Carrigaline. It actually put a smile on my face as I watched it.

Reactions: 12
It's so bad that she doesn't even hide how much she hates the bit in comparison to the thorn. All the videos now of her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor pissy knickers will be looking for a free hotel stay now this weekend away from the Chuckies to piss herself again and have a night out after her stressful week looking after one of her children. Sure god love us. The Merry Widow must be getting Foster carers allowance for Fionnaín. Did he ever get that fractured collar bone reviewed at CUH? I wonder how many days the Chuckies have missed off school now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So for Christmas for her mam she’s trying to say she got her Jewellery that she’s being paid to show on her stories and that she more than likely got giving for free?
The teacher wont be able to sleep with excitement cause she'll be getting some too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Report, report, report. 🤣🤣🤣 Isn’t the end of October Tax returns due date? I hope her accountant has all this income accounted for anyway for Revenue. Hope she’s slapped with a huge tax bill. .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The bauble was the worst thing of all and the lecture about how it was okay to buy a dress now for her 30th birthday if she wanted as an explanation to buying baby bits in next. She was so cocky and triggering to other women, I know she was excited but it was too early for prams and booking new born photos. I do feel sorry for her but she is so cocky and unlikable
Wrong thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You would never know that Julie Haynes was a single mother of 5 year old toddler twins, would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You would never know that Julie Haynes was a single mother of 5 year old toddler twins, would you?
She must be on the Kylie feeling sorry for herself that she can’t go out the weekend. She hardly does it all when one twin is on the otherwise of Cork.

Reactions: 2
Talking about filters, do you all remember the time she put the crying face filter on Sean and some people were going mental on this thinking he was actually upset 😂😂😂

I've mentioned it a few times but I got the best laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone here get that much help from their partners with the kids??? Genuinely curious 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I’m married with 2 kids and I do 99.9% of the work!! Does she really think having someone there is going to miraculously change things??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it’s just my husband who’s a useless shite! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.