Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with pages like spill etc being anonymous is that they can be labeled as trolls because they're hiding their identity. Like I get why they do, because of apes like Julie who will dox them. It would be amazing if there was someone who would set one up and wasn't anon, could even give the influencer in question an opportunity to respond to a post before it goes up, esp if they've been caught rotten and can only issue a grovelling apology. It would also do away with the Chinese whispers type stuff and the my cousins, sisters, neighbours cat know her type posts. Recieve the tip, look into it before posting and see what is said by the influencer.
As long as they remain anonymous they can be tarred as trolls, no matter how noble their work is 😅
Look at how Dr Niamh Lynch has put a spotlight on the exploitation of children. A lot of them have stopped. They need to be called out more by people with profiles and who talk sense. Gossip is one thing, but it muddies the waters where more serious issues are concerned.
I'm rambling, so apologies.

Reactions: 13
All, stop talking about anon insta accounts. It's so spammy with people using tattle to get followers.

Here is about public figures.

Reactions: 7
"totally forgot to tell ye about this" no you piss head/ pisspants lying woman. You just got given it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard Fionn was shipped off to Monaghan while the wee one gets over the pox!

I should add that he was tagged in Monaghan, he could be in New Zealand for all we know

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I heard he was trying to go to Oz but someone put the wrong name in his boarding pass.
Wouldn't it be great all the same if he did escape though, started a new life over there
#letthefreebirdsfly #chickencurry

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.