Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Teaspill said that someone messaged them saying that a blogger had been accusing them of being Teaspill.... Teaspill said that they live in Co Meath, so now Julie is on with an ape filter tagging herself in New Zealand, but saying "she could be in Co Meath or anywhere" Gas thing is, Julie is always going on about being "trolled and catfished" and shes the biggest troll and catfish there is!!!!! Shes obviously messaging someone accusing them of being Teaspill, so its ok for her to troll🙄 She will be orgasmic now this eve cos Teaspill is closing the page.... DONT WORRY THO JULES, WONT BE LONG TIL THERES ANOTHER "CALL OUT" PAGE, AND YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, STOP THE TATTLERS💪

Reactions: 26
Makes an improvement on her normal filtered face. Biggest looser ever, is it any wonder she can’t get herself a man. Bitter witch. I wonder how Jessie is getting on living his best life in OZ whilst pissy knickers is stuck in a dirty, manky HAP house living on benefits and selling her children and exposing them to thousands for money. I’m sure they’ll thank her in years to come. Looks like she hasn’t paid her bins by the state of her kitchen.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
If they like to 'expose' people why can't they just name who ever is making the accusations 🙄

Reactions: 9
It's showing she's live but when I clicked on i obviously missed it. Did I miss much?🙈

Reactions: 1
Who cares who runs these pages or who is who on here? Does Julie or any of them for that matter think this is the only place they are talked about? If so that’s a bit naive because there isn’t a workplace in the country that these dopes aren’t laughed about in

Reactions: 17
Is there a message in the song "wake up little suzi" used in stories by Julie skank an Suzanne

Reactions: 3
Who cares who runs these pages or who is who on here? Does Julie or any of them for that matter think this is the only place they are talked about? If so that’s a bit naive because there isn’t a workplace in the country that these dopes aren’t laughed about in
Even the places they get the FREE/GIFTED hair/nails/tan/makeup/lashes/botox/fillers talk about them ! Shower of Aholes!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even the places they get the FREE/GIFTED hair/nails/tan/makeup/lashes/botox/fillers talk about them ! Shower of Aholes!
Everyone does. Even the people sending them messages telling them how much they love them are laughing at them at the same time. They just can’t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Backing up that Suzanne one who publicly made a joke about autism the other day. I wonder what Erin McGregor would think about this & if she’d find it funny to make a joke about autism. She deserved to be called out and everyone saw that video for what it was and if the likes of that Cork pissy knickers thinks that acceptable to speak like that then she’s no better. Julie would want to look closer to home with her own son who can barely string a sentence together that you can understand. It’s no big deal if Teaspill has temporarily shut down their account as I can tell you it was no Bloggers unveiled and I’d say if she had outed everything she’s received there would be carnage. Celebrating that Teaspill is gone, seriously 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Backing up that Suzanne one who publicly made a joke about autism the other day. I wonder what Erin McGregor would think about this & if she’d find it funny to make a joke about autism. She deserved to be called out and everyone saw that video for what it was and if the likes of that Cork pissy knickers thinks that acceptable to speak like that then she’s no better. Julie would want to look closer to home with her own son who can barely string a sentence together that you can understand. It’s no big deal if Teaspill has temporarily shut down their account as I can tell you it was no Bloggers unveiled and I’d say if she had outed everything she’s received there would be carnage. Celebrating that Teaspill is gone, seriously 🤣🤣
Erin does nothing but mourn the son she should have had. Her own Brother made a joke about Autism on his Twitter 🙄

Reactions: 12
100%
Julie thinks Brenda is her best pal but Brenda constantly reads her and reports back stories. I've been in her company when she has done this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Erin does nothing but mourn the son she should have had. Her own Brother made a joke about Autism on his Twitter 🙄
Ohh I completely agree and it took her a hell of a long time before she even accepted and spoke about Harry. Erin isn’t just one person who I’m sure took offence to Suzanne & knows just how hard it is. Maybe Erin might think twice about being in the company of pissy knickers from Cork at the next BPerfect or Voduz event.
It still doesn’t give anyone the right to joke about anyone with disabilities especially on a public platform no matter who there are and who the joke was intended for. If that Suzanne made a joke like that around colleagues in a workplace I’m sure they’d be reefed into HR & probably fired.

Reactions: 3
Why don't you think she reads here herself? I know other instahuns are glued to their pages! 😂

Reactions: 1
Cork pissy knickers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.