Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually never took yer man out of her bio on tiktok even when she was with Method Management so who knows if she’s actually back and he’d be worse for taking her

Reactions: 3
The Merry Widow will probably get the shingles now and every other vulnerable person at that breast cancer event this week. Couldn’t stay home and keep your chuckies away from others, no send them to school & swimming and after school activities and spread the pox to everyone. Selfish bleep with her pissy fanny. Good enough for her she’s to stay home all weekend, hope Erin drives her insane.

Guess who’s back, back again.
He's like a fly around tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The smell of desperation off her 😂😂😂 like its actually not that hard to just go for verified profiles, shes scraping the barrell
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more. The smell of desperation off her is nearly as strong as the smell of piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some one asked in her live the other night about why she left tomb stone teeth and she said there still the best of pals and she wanted to go a different direction or something along those lines…. Only one direction she’s going and it’s downhill…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They’ll be no one winning that Smyths voucher, it’s another scam like Ali O Leary tan & never announced any winner.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for the manager.He is only 23 or 24.Seems very lost and vulnerable and the type she would latch onto to exploit.

Reactions: 5
The irony of this gom shiteing on about wanting to be a social care worker whilst her own son is emotionally abused by herself and downright bullied by his little madam of a sister 🙄 Jesus wept
A social care worker? I wouldn't trust her with the social care of a goldfish

This one wants to foster kids? Also thinks she’d be a good social worker? Does she realise that you’d need some intelligence to get through a social care degree? She’s giving out how difficult it is to mind her own kids yet wants a foster child too. Imagine being a kid landing on this one’s doorstep.
Also do you think her parents really fostered 3 kids long term? Call me a cynic but the way she’s fidgeting with her face and looking away from the camera makes me think she’s telling lies. Mentions one was invited to the dads funeral but she didn’t even seem to realise he was working abroad yet Says that they’re like siblings to her ?
If I had a long term sibling who was being fostered by my parents, they would need to be "invited" to a family funeral.
They would be there, if they were that much a part of our family life

So she didn’t tell her friends she had a room
But during the night she went to a hotel room to dry her pissy pants with friend she was ment to get changed into a black dress
She's an awful friend really isn't she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure we all know now that Julie Haynes the pissy knickers Chav has being targeting people and accusing them of being behind the Teaspill account, you’re such a knacker Julie and the sooner you’re torn down the better. Horrible witch bullying and trolling people. You’re the only troll on here and I hope the Welfare and Revenue hit you hard you fraudster and cut off all your benefits. Us Tattlers don’t need a page to out you, we are watching every move you make online or not and will expose you for everything you fraudster. Raging now as her new management company dumped her. More in your line to care for your children, where’s Fionn I wonder, dumped below at Barrack street again.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Shes stuck at home isolating with Erin so guessing the ma has Fionn so. Is she wanting a round of applause for stripping the beds?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.