Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a big deal over chicken pox. Why is every tiny inconvenience such a big big deal to Julie. Get on with it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was inevitable ER would get the pox, Fionn was contagious up to the weekend, meanwhile Julie had him out and about infecting Cork. Does she not realise that if ER got them from Fionn that everyone Fionn has been with can get them too?

Reactions: 19
The smell of desperation off her 😂😂😂 like its actually not that hard to just go for verified profiles, shes scraping the barrell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder did his % go up or down? 🤔 She's desperate for a manager seeing as the new crowd dumped her VERY quick (in fairness to the creep he got some amount of companies for her) but even though she dumped him quick enough, hes desperate for attention like her - so love to know

Reactions: 2
Jesus she’s getting her moneys worth out of these dating sites. Talking about them is giving her all the enjoyment she needs. Her cash Cow twins are in school that’s a no go area. She’s branching out to single and ready to mingle in cork. But no one’s desperately seeking Julie.

Reactions: 4
Jesus she’s getting her moneys worth out of these dating sites. Talking about them is giving her all the enjoyment she needs. Her cash Cow twins are in school that’s a no go area. She’s branching out to single and ready to mingle in cork. But no one’s desperately seeking Julie.
And anyone that might show an interest it will only be for the 1-2 uniflu, no other interest. She likes to think she's mad craic and funny but she is scummy.

Reactions: 12
It was inevitable ER would get the pox, Fionn was contagious up to the weekend, meanwhile Julie had him out and about infecting Cork. Does she not realise that if ER got them from Fionn that everyone Fionn has been with can get them too?
She cannot hack being a parent at all

Reactions: 12
So she got food drop to door could she not pick up
Bits when out this morning I assume she went to
School this morning

Reactions: 7
The Merry Widow will probably get the shingles now and every other vulnerable person at that breast cancer event this week. Couldn’t stay home and keep your chuckies away from others, no send them to school & swimming and after school activities and spread the pox to everyone. Selfish bleep with her pissy fanny. Good enough for her she’s to stay home all weekend, hope Erin drives her insane.

Guess who’s back, back again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.