Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dad was a republican, like a lot of older people, who liked the rebel songs, and is buried in a cemetery where there's a republican plot from the war of independence, civil war etc. She uses the flag from there in her stories, and plays rebel songs.
She tries to make out she's a true Irish person.
She's currently trying very hard to breed an interest in Irish dancing in the kids. Just to keep up the pretence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂 and they drove all the way down to cork to hand deliver it to her!! No sign of the gifted bunk bed either, must be stuck in China!!
Yeah wonder what happened there,. Did they change their mind and decide she’s not worth giving it to 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the dad was a republican, like a lot of older people, who liked the rebel songs, and is buried in a cemetery where there's a republican plot from the war of independence, civil war etc. She uses the flag from there in her stories, and plays rebel songs.
She tries to make out she's a true Irish person.
She's currently trying very hard to breed an interest in Irish dancing in the kids. Just to keep up the pretence.
Is that why she gave the kids Irish names with a million incorrectly placed fadas ? 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Sean bringing Fionn to rugby? While Julie has a coffee and scone. They have some strange set up I wouldnt dream of ringing my younger brother to take my child to the activities I’ve put him into

Reactions: 7
Why is Sean bringing Fionn to rugby? While Julie has a coffee and scone. They have some strange set up I wouldnt dream of ringing my younger brother to take my child to the activities I’ve put him into
1 session of play therapy has worked a miracle, his anxiety about leaving her has gone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She guilts him into it. You know poor Fionn with no daddy and all.

Reactions: 15
She guilts him into it. You know poor Fionn with no daddy and all.
And needs a male figure in his life 🥱
A parent who is 💯 present would make up for any absent parent if she gave her all. But she doesn't. Me time comes first and reels or til toks or # ads

Reactions: 11
Those children wouldn’t even notice their dad isn’t there if she didn’t keep reminding them. They haven’t seen him in years. This is all her trying to keep the ex in the picture for her benefit. Have some dignity Julie and move on with your life. He doesn’t want you.

Reactions: 21
She obviously can’t cope after last weeks temper tantrums making a show of her. So instead of helping the child she abandons him & ropes Sean the stand in father to help.

9th of July she was in getting that bed, it’s now well into sept and not a sign of it. Maybe she’s passing all these freebies onto her friends etc…

Reactions: 6
9th of July she was in getting that bed, it’s now well into sept and not a sign of it. Maybe she’s passing all these freebies onto her friends etc…
Or the company maybe rethought about it and copped if they give it to Julie and her 3 year old twins and anything happens them they will be sued because the bunk is recommended for children over six year olds?

Reactions: 19
I don't think so. I think there was such a backlash over her getting the beds and the company got so much flack over it they either decided against sending them to her.

Around the same time she went on a big mad rant about tracking down a troll and showing up at her job and a load of other shite . Wouldn't look great for a business to be associated with her after that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She obviously can’t cope after last weeks temper tantrums making a show of her. So instead of helping the child she abandons him & ropes Sean the stand in father to help.
Can't understand why Sean can't go to the cinema with ER and her go to rugby no wonder the child has separation anxiety. She really believes there should only be girls day and boys day . My heart goes out to him it really does 😓💔

Reactions: 16
I don't think so. I think there was such a backlash over her getting the beds and the company got so much flack over it they either decided against sending them to her.

Around the same time she went on a big mad rant about tracking down a troll and showing up at her job and a load of other shite . Wouldn't look great for a business to be associated with her after that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah, so that was where that all came from. Maybe she reacted like that cos they changed their minds about giving her the bed. Makes sense actually…

• Haha
It’s the likes of her that give single mothers a bad name.. social welfare pro..living off the state getting her freebies.. not working ,. boils my piss when I look at the taxes we pay every month

Ah she is a great one for a 'hidden gem' . What a langer
She will be on later to tell us about it.
Pity she wouldnt stay at home and clean the pit she calls home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.