Twins and Me #24 Horney Haynes, moans and wails part-time mom and not an ounce of cop on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child, she is so bold. Julie stirring the pot doesn’t help I suppose.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely carry on of that young one she's bleeping 3 carrying on like that why that goul records it 😡😡😡 duck ur phone into the bin u absolute joke of a mother an stop bullying ur kids.

Reactions: 10
That young one is a bold strap but her mother getting enjoyment out of something that makes her react is even worse

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can guarantee a 'gifted' delivery of cardigans, jumper dresses and fat man pants to Julie in the next few weeks for the twins 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really? I think it’s a desperate sight. I’ve never known a child to be so angry. Worse still is her mother got filming her and thinking it’s cute
I agree she’s a right brat. I’d hate having her hang around my kids cause the behavior is encouraged. A kid that age swearing and uncontrollable is not funny.

Reactions: 9
Really? I think it’s a desperate sight. I’ve never known a child to be so angry. Worse still is her mother got filming her and thinking it’s cute
I love seeing children be children , not carbon copy robots . They are loud, they kick , they scream & they grow .

Reactions: 2
I love seeing children be children , not carbon copy robots . They are loud, they kick , they scream & they grow .
Yes they can do those things as they grow but you discipline them and correct bad behaviour, not film it and encourage it by laughing. Those kids haven’t a hope if they think that behaviour is tolerated and funny. I don’t find it endearing, not at almost four years old. She should be put in her place, it’s not fair on her or anyone else around her who has to deal with it. The buck stops with Julie, she is the one who should be ironing these things out, not filming it and laughing. By “carbon copies” do you mean children who have learned to regulate their emotions and been taught discipline? I find it bizarre that anyone would find that kind of a sight funny tbh. And my kids have never kicked anyone in their lives. I find it disgusting. They have learned from day dot that it’s not at all acceptable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You think it's acceptable to have children kicking, screaming, sticking tongues out and swearing?
Wow! No wonder the world's gone mad and the likes of Julie have a following!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its lazy ass parenting. Nothing less. The only kids I have ever seen consistently behave that way have no boundaries or discipline in their lives.

Reactions: 7

Seriously?

Children can be allowed grow and become individuals without being rude, disrespectful and aggressive.

Outcha 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.