Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would love to be sitting in a bare garden actually, not beer. On another note I love how tattle has given the nod to Paddy's day with the little shamrock and leprechaun hats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shut the duck up Julie!!!! "She should be in a beer garden drinking pints, instead shes at home entertaining the kids" What do you think the rest of us are doing today Julie? Stuck in the house like everyone else! And btw, THEY ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!! Who else should be entertaining them? So sad for you that they cant be dumped into creche today🙄 Get a grip, and grow up, you are absolutely pathetic😤
I was thinking even if covid wasnt around wouldn't she be at home with her children today anyway

Reactions: 5
Shut the duck up Julie!!!! "She should be in a beer garden drinking pints, instead shes at home entertaining the kids" What do you think the rest of us are doing today Julie? Stuck in the house like everyone else! And btw, THEY ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!! Who else should be entertaining them? So sad for you that they cant be dumped into creche today🙄 Get a grip, and grow up, you are absolutely pathetic😤
I didn't understand that comment like... who's entertaining the kids if you're flaked in a beer garden?....well...she's obviously the person who let's her kids run riot in places like pubs and restaurants so I assume she'd leave them to their own devices while she knocks back a few....I cannot stand people like that... Paddy's Day in ours tradition was always watch the parade, out for dinner then home for fun sometimes a bbq with cousin's around...it was always about the kids not about the alcohol...😤

Reactions: 10
No it wasn't a Normal oul day Julie. Some of us actually made an effort for the kids and dressed up and went for a walk played a few games. Today wasn't all about going to a pub and having a few beers. Being Irish is so much more.

Reactions: 15
My pet hate.....crumbs in the tub of butter 🤮

There are plenty of couples out there only wishing they could entertain 'the bleeping kids' This dope infuriates me.
Has she deleted the butter tub? I can’t see it in the story 🧐

Reactions: 1
I actually think she has been drinking, something doesn’t sit right with me the way she’s talking on her stories tonight.

Reactions: 3
I actually think she has been drinking, something doesn’t sit right with me the way she’s talking on her stories tonight.
Its St Patricks day....OF COURSE SHES BEEN DRINKING!!!!!! Her mam and Sean came for breakfast this morning, and had to bring all the food, which, i bet they brought milk too.... then Juile "had to run down to Dunnes for milk" (WINE) shes been gettin pissed all evening, which is grand, cos the twins will be dumped off to creche in the morning so Julie can sit on her arse again, thanks to us tax payers!!!! On the plus side shes got some more empty bottles to DISPLAY in her BEAUTIFUL wine holder😂 p.s Julie, the wine bottles are actually supposed to be full to put in the holder, emptys go in the recycling bin, you IDIOT! Altho i suspect wine dosnt last long enough around Julie and her mam to display... Oh and Julie, we can all write what we like on here about you, call us "cowards" all you like, theres not a thing in the world you can do about it🤣 and id rather be a coward any day than a lazy, scrounging, filthy, village idiot... good night😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats with the passive aggressive statements before bed, half story as usual. Is it supposed to be someone off here? I haven't watched the Caroline Documentary but what has Caroline's issues with heartbreak got to do with bloggers, at 14 she started a pattern and had a history of it for years, at 14 no one knew her.

Reactions: 7
I knew well she would bring up the Caroline Flack documentary and then turn it on herself she is unbelievable. It's laughable when they compare themselves to her and what they go through they haven't a clue. Caroline was a huge TV star known and watched by millions, she couldn't go anywhere without being recognised, she was huge. These ones talk into their phone all day and all of a sudden thing they are celebrities. If they can't handle people giving their opinions on them then it's simple come off social media, stop whining about how tough ye have it, and ye will be forgotten about in no time. But no they are so self obsessed and mad for the freebies they can't and won't give it up, have no sympathy for them. God forbid they would have to get a real job and actually work.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Whats with the passive aggressive statements before bed, half story as usual. Is it supposed to be someone off here? I haven't watched the Caroline Documentary but what has Caroline's issues with heartbreak got to do with bloggers, at 14 she started a pattern and had a history of it for years, at 14 no one knew her.
Ya they all jump on the Caroline Flack tragic story as somehow a reason they can't be called out for anything.

Reactions: 8
People seem to forget that Caroline physically assaulted her boyfriend. If the roles were reversed and he had assaulted her and then he committed suicide it would have been a very different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If any of the Irish instahuns received 1% of the hate that Caroline got they’d see how easy they have it in my opinion, also as the poster above said ultimately what led to her death was the charges that were brought against her and the fact she wasn’t going to able to work on tv for a long time if ever

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.