Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ignorant is she of her friends feelings that she only realised after her own Dad died how many of her friends had also lost parents. A friend of mine lost her dad a few years ago and I am so mindful of it. I know how hard family events such as weddings are for her and days like Father's Day.
Because she's selfish. She only thinks of herself, always has, always will

No it was fionn first
I thought it was Fionn aswell, wasn't he attending therapy for it?

It's a shame she can't see these things for herself, and take their soothers, and engage with them and get them off the iPads, it would really bring on their speech so much in a short space of time to just pay attention to them

Reactions: 4
No it was fionn first
Fionn had weakness in his muscles when he was born, I think that's why she goes on about them both having something up and needing decent shoes (even though they're often in Penney's/Dunnes shoes) but it's always been Erin who has particular issues with her feet (high instep or fallen arches I can't remember exactly what..)

Reactions: 1
Remind me to emigrate when she gets the coil in, cos i just wont be able for how PURRRRRPLE shes gonna be, and her DRAMATICS🙄 Women get them in every day of the week, GROW UP JULIE🙄

Reactions: 8
Erin wins again let her go ahead of you fionn.
No teach her she cant allways be first .
Or maybe let your phone in your pocket they donr need to be vidioed every 5 mins for thousands to see just enjoy the walk.

Reactions: 11
Erin wins again let her go ahead of you fionn.
No teach her she cant allways be first .
Or maybe let your phone in your pocket they donr need to be vidioed every 5 mins for thousands to see just enjoy the walk.
She comes across very decent strangers that’s always willing to help 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She thinks she struggles with weight now. Coil makes it worse. Finally got mine out today 🙌 I know I’m de railing did anyone have it removed and pregnant fast,?

She thinks she struggles with weight now. Coil makes it worse. Finally got mine out today 🙌 I know I’m de railing did anyone have it removed and pregnant fast,?
Had it removed in October and got pregnant in December. My period returned within a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 2
Isn't it great the the Lough is within her 5km from her home🙄 and her mams house.
Is the merina coil covered by medical card?

Liz has to insert herself into drama. She was tearing julie apart not to long ago. They need to be careful naming people in case they are incorrect. It would be a shame if someone took offence and retaliated by reporting them to the social welfare & the revenue. The cork crew are obsessed with finding out who is who. They don’t seem to grasp Ireland is a big place & some posters are from the UK. Julie take some time off social media & feel better. Instagram will still be there in a month.
I hope I don't offend any cork people with this comment but I'm just gonna come out and say it.....these cork influencers really give cork a bad name, they are all the same, rough, loud,obnoxious, nosey annoying uneducated people.....dunno just find them all so irritating, anyone else?!

Reactions: 27
I hope I don't offend any cork people with this comment but I'm just gonna come out and say it.....these cork influencers really give cork a bad name, they are all the same, rough, loud,obnoxious, nosey annoying uneducated people.....dunno just find them all so irritating, anyone else?!
They are the worst 🙃

I don't think they are the way they are because they are from Cork, Cork is a huge county, but at the end of the day Ireland is a small country and a Cork influencer and a Donegal influencer are not all that different really. That particular crew are just bad examples of humans full stop. Nothing to do with where they happen to live.

Reactions: 7
I don't think they are the way they are because they are from Cork, Cork is a huge county, but at the end of the day Ireland is a small country and a Cork influencer and a Donegal influencer are not all that different really. That particular crew are just bad examples of humans full stop. Nothing to do with where they happen to live.
It’s not Cork’s fault. It’s a great spot. They are just some bad seeds 😅

Reactions: 2
Cork really got a raw end of the deal where influencers are concerned.. no other county have them like cork, well they have some but cork really is overloaded with the gobshites

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she takes advantage of the system . We can't afford 2k per monnt for 2 kids in crech and both working fulltime. Meanwhile she has no full time.e job taking freebies and not working. I just can't understand how the government or revenue dont address it .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.