Twins and Me #16

nobody is forced to read or participate in a thread, if an account is being used as a for financial
gain it is a business, even through the tough times
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as the last one was way over and a mess of people trying to say what should and shouldn't be spoken about. Hit report if you think a post goes too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly thought something happened her poor dad there until I read down further. Thank god I did I've a habit of of putting my foot in my mouth lol

I can’t see it anywhere, seems to be deleted. Someone said Lady .... something ... no real name mentioned on any threads here .... seems to have appeared on sabby’s page I think but gone now as far as I can make out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.