Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so weird like, I would know my neighbors so if they were missing their cat they would knock in or send me a message... not jump the wall into my garden...If a stranger was in my garden I wouldn't be long onto the Gardai..that's not right
That is actually frightening if it did happen.
Clearly there was no one supervising the children.
If it did happen isn't it lucky they can laugh and we're not reading a dreadful news story..

I will never forget Sarah Payne, who was snatched with her brother ahead of her and he never saw anything only the man in the van waving at him as he passed with his sister driving to her death

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m confused why did the man run away the first time and then come back. That has serious vibes coming from it

Reactions: 5
I hopped over my neighbours fence today the men delivering my bed let my 8month old kitten out 🤣🤣 I have to say I did knock first I heard it crying stupid fucker got over it and couldnt climb back. The neighbour tried to lift it and it acted possessed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way she was telling the story about how the kids "might" act when she went to collect them just shows how her imagination works. It was like she was talking about something that had actually happened. She lives in a fantasy world.

That aside I would not like someone jumping into my back garden, Covid aside it is trespassing.

Reactions: 4
Poor Sean isn’t the full shilling at all is he 😞
He’s like her puppet I feel bad saying that as he genuinely seems like he’s a decent lad she has him wrapped around her little finger and he seems to worship her

Reactions: 4
He’s like her puppet I feel bad saying that as he genuinely seems like he’s a decent lad she has him wrapped around her little finger and he seems to worship her
I find it very sad, he’s a young fella and doesn’t seem to have a life outside of her and the twins.

I find it very sad, he’s a young fella and doesn’t seem to have a life outside of her and the twins.
The way she wants it.. I’d say if a love interest came around she wouldn’t make it easy for him

Reactions: 3
I think I was more worried about her children than she was. I watch too much True Crime because all I could think of was that's how some abductions happen, i.e. stranger looking for a cat. If it was a neighbour, Seán didn't act like he recognised him.

1000% she hasn’t been within 2 metres of those twins since paddy’s day!! Came on at about 6.30 saying the twins were already in bed!! WTF 😳 hard to tell from the picture but I don’t think that’s her mothers she’s in ‘in bed’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
1000% she hasn’t been within 2 metres of those twins since paddy’s day!! Came on at about 6.30 saying the twins were already in bed!! WTF 😳 hard to tell from the picture but I don’t think that’s her mothers she’s in ‘in bed’ 🙄

In bed at 7, when they jump around the house all evening when she has them in their own house?! Yeah, right hun.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.