Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she takes advantage of the system . We can't afford 2k per monnt for 2 kids in crech and both working fulltime. Meanwhile she has no full time.e job taking freebies and not working. I just can't understand how the government or revenue dont address it .
Of course she's taking advantage. She'd be worse off working full time. Great little country we have here.

Reactions: 11
I don't think they are the way they are because they are from Cork, Cork is a huge county, but at the end of the day Ireland is a small country and a Cork influencer and a Donegal influencer are not all that different really. That particular crew are just bad examples of humans full stop. Nothing to do with where they happen to live.
Its not just cork. Its 90% all bloggers influncers etc there all greedy and think there better then everyone else. Its a disgrace all the stuff there gifted and all the begging. And claiming everything on top of it . And The hard working people struggling paying crèches mortgage rent no holidays wkds away etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Of course she's taking advantage. She'd be worse off working full time. Great little country we have here.
I wish no ill will.on anyone but I find it so disheartening. I feel anyone in middleclass pays every bill. There are no tax breaks for anything and it just puzzles me why government/ revenue does not address it. Why not give people who working the free childcare and not those who don't:-(

Reactions: 20
It is incredibly unfair, and doesn't encourage anyone to get off welfare unless they have a skill that pays more than minimum wage.

On the topic of yesterdays tantrum, it's so unfair how she's basically telling Fionn to let Erin get her own way all the time. What a terrible example to set to your child, you make yourself come second all the time because herself will stamp her feet and I don't want to listen to it.

If she's told no more often she will have to get used to it.

Poor Fionn.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wish no ill will.on anyone but I find it so disheartening. I feel anyone in middleclass pays every bill. There are no tax breaks for anything and it just puzzles me why government/ revenue does not address it. Why not give people who working the free childcare and not those who don't:-(
100% agree. I have the most basic sky package. My friend on the dole with partner on the dole has Sky q with every single package. I guess they need to do something all day while they wait for their free house.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Shut the duck up Julie!!!! "She should be in a beer garden drinking pints, instead shes at home entertaining the kids" What do you think the rest of us are doing today Julie? Stuck in the house like everyone else! And btw, THEY ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!! Who else should be entertaining them? So sad for you that they cant be dumped into creche today🙄 Get a grip, and grow up, you are absolutely pathetic😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
It is unreal the amount of freebies they get and no shame showing them.
And some with a huge GoFundMe behind them.

Reactions: 2
I hope I don't offend any cork people with this comment but I'm just gonna come out and say it.....these cork influencers really give cork a bad name, they are all the same, rough, loud,obnoxious, nosey annoying uneducated people.....dunno just find them all so irritating, anyone else?!
Couldn’t agree more and I’m from Cork. Don’t know one of them with any respect. Most are as common as muck with septic tongues. Breeding🤬

Reactions: 9
She invites Sean and the mam down for breakfast and then tells them to bring the food down with them! They may as well stay at home. And Julie you are a parent. We don't get to dump our kids and sit in a beer garden all day pandemic or not.

Reactions: 15
Shut the duck up Julie!!!! "She should be in a beer garden drinking pints, instead shes at home entertaining the kids" What do you think the rest of us are doing today Julie? Stuck in the house like everyone else! And btw, THEY ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!! Who else should be entertaining them? So sad for you that they cant be dumped into creche today🙄 Get a grip, and grow up, you are absolutely pathetic😤
Did she not say entertain the bleeping kids 😒 those poor children no wonder they have no boundaries

Did she not say entertain the bleeping kids 😒 those poor children no wonder they have no boundaries
Yes, she said entertain the bleeping kids.
How essential is it for Sean and mam to travel over their 5km for bleeping breakfast and thousands of us adhering to restrictions.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Yes, she said entertain the bleeping kids.
How essential is it for Sean and mam to travel over their 5km for bleeping breakfast and thousands of us adhering to restrictions.
totally agree. And she had no food in the house or butter what was she planning on feeding the kids? She never seems to have much food in always running out.

Reactions: 8
My pet hate.....crumbs in the tub of butter 🤮

There are plenty of couples out there only wishing they could entertain 'the bleeping kids' This dope infuriates me.

Reactions: 17
👏 👏 She needs a good slap!

Reactions: 3
Ah lads come on, she's a single mother of twins and walking and instagram is more important than shopping or ironing.

Reactions: 6
So she had even run out of butter? What was she going to feed the poor twins for breakfast? It is pathetic that she seems proud of her incompetence to do even the basics for those children. I bet she never runs out of the things she needs

Reactions: 7
She's a disgrace.
Shopping most days of the week and she hasn't even got the basics in.

What does she be buying instead??

Also "entertaining the bleeping kids"?
Eh, is that not what you do whether there's a lockdown or not? Or who do you pawn them off to so you can sit in a beer garden?

No wonder they're feral, imagine what it must be like listening to your mother speaking about you like that? Kids aren't stupid, and they're not deaf either. Things like that go in deep and stay there

So she had even run out of butter? What was she going to feed the poor twins for breakfast? It is pathetic that she seems proud of her incompetence to do even the basics for those children. I bet she never runs out of the things she needs
And for some one who never leaves the shops she don't even have the basics in the house FFS she's a disgrace my 6 yr old niece has more cop on then her

Reactions: 1
So I think I may need to take a break from reading Tattle . From dreaming about the royal family after being engrossed in that drama to waking up this morning slightly disturbed after dreaming about me Julie last night. I was standing in her kitchen reefing the head off her and giving out about her eyebrows 🙈

Anyway , this whole 'I had nothing' 'this stranger had to help me' 'bad mom ' shtick is just that a shtick. Julie is the eternal damsel in distress and victim who constantly need rescuing or saving from either the trolls on Tattle or to be able to feed her kids. She makes me roll my eyes so much I give myself a headache. There is zero independence there and she constantly wants a hero to come rescue her , that tit drives me nuts 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.