Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
700 is alot to be forking out a month after paying for a funeral..that's if its been payed for already. The fact that the caravan is a big deal so soon... I couldn't function after my dad died... We were more concerned about a head stone not recovering seats... Jmo

Reactions: 14
700 is alot to be forking out a month after paying for a funeral..that's if its been payed for already. The fact that the caravan is a big deal so soon... I couldn't function after my dad died... We were more concerned about a head stone not recovering seats... Jmo
They wouldnt have paid for the funeral yet, wouldnt get sent the bill that quick! The credit union will cover most of that anyway as a member....Shur the cushion covers would be the priority, we all know they spend money on needless shite! They are making it comfortable for themselves to spend the summer down there.... There wont be a word about the dad then🙄 Same as Gorry, looking for attention and sympathy, but if theres and award to be got, or a bus to be parading on, not a word about Daniel either😤

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope I don't offend any cork people with this comment but I'm just gonna come out and say it.....these cork influencers really give cork a bad name, they are all the same, rough, loud,obnoxious, nosey annoying uneducated people.....dunno just find them all so irritating, anyone else?!
I’m from Cork and I agree... not all of us but they certainly are!

Reactions: 5
They wouldnt have paid for the funeral yet, wouldnt get sent the bill that quick! The credit union will cover most of that anyway as a member....Shur the cushion covers would be the priority, we all know they spend money on needless shite! They are making it comfortable for themselves to spend the summer down there.... There wont be a word about the dad then🙄 Same as Gorry, looking for attention and sympathy, but if theres and award to be got, or a bus to be parading on, not a word about Daniel either😤
I went and paid for my FILs (MIL asked me) the end of the week he was buried. They had been given bill in funeral home before he was laid out and she paid a chunk then and I went with rest later in WK. I'd assume you'd only have a couple wks to pay anyway.

Reactions: 4
I doubt Erin rose was standing on the swing. The way she shouted that it looked very fake or maybe it was only me 🤔🤔
So do I, I'd say those kids were collected from the her on paddy's day by the mother and she went drinking with the mates. They havent been in her stories since so I'd say they are still with the mother.

You mean so they can spend Easter down there, it’s only a few weeks away

Reactions: 3
I doubt Erin rose was standing on the swing. The way she shouted that it looked very fake or maybe it was only me 🤔🤔
You can always tell when she's lying, the slight smug smile and keeps looking off to the side, every time. Same when she's making up stories to include tattle names 🤣 you can almost see her brain desperately trying to think of something to say. She's no actress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you’re spot on there, I’d say the mother and Sean took them after breakfast the other day there’s been no sign since!! If she was on the swing she’d have shown it!!

Reactions: 8
I went and paid for my FILs (MIL asked me) the end of the week he was buried. They had been given bill in funeral home before he was laid out and she paid a chunk then and I went with rest later in WK. I'd assume you'd only have a couple wks to pay anyway.
2 family members of mine died, and we had to go looking for the bill, more than once each time, as we were worried how much it was, and thought it would be better to know, and work towards them...both deaths were very sudden! I suppose each undertakers is different but in my experience, the bills were never pushed on us... gosh, i think being handed a bill in a funeral home is VERY INSENSITIVE, im sorry that was your experience x

You mean so they can spend Easter down there, it’s only a few weeks away
I cant see the restrictions being lifted for easter, now i know that wouldnt stop Julie.... BUT, the mobile home park should be closed, and not allowing people in🙄

Reactions: 7
You can always tell when she's lying, the slight smug smile and keeps looking off to the side, every time. Same when she's making up stories to include tattle names 🤣 you can almost see her brain desperately trying to think of something to say. She's no actress 🤣
She puts on a voice too like it's more nasally or something, I can't put my finger on it but definitely you can tell she's making it up or like just their the woman in the credit union when she started talking about Covid you can guarantee she was adding legs onto a boring story.

She puts on a voice too like it's more nasally or something, I can't put my finger on it but definitely you can tell she's making it up or like just their the woman in the credit union when she started talking about Covid you can guarantee she was adding legs onto a boring story.
Another not funny story about a stranger. I’m starting to think when she has no dramas of her own personal life she’ll throw a stranger into the mix just to have something to talk about

We got funeral bill a 2 weeks after funeral.. Unless they got it to pay per month

2 family members of mine died, and we had to go looking for the bill, more than once each time, as we were worried how much it was, and thought it would be better to know, and work towards them...both deaths were very sudden! I suppose each undertakers is different but in my experience, the bills were never pushed on us... gosh, i think being handed a bill in a funeral home is VERY INSENSITIVE, im sorry that was your experience x

I cant see the restrictions being lifted for easter, now i know that wouldnt stop Julie.... BUT, the mobile home park should be closed, and not allowing people in🙄

Current restrictions are in till the 5th of April so caravan parks cant open. I doubt there will be much easing up even in April

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, the way she advertises things🙈 Like her life depends on it! ‘I am obsessed’, ‘it’s absolutely STUNNING’,‘it’s absolutely gorgeous’, tone it down Julie, it’s a bloody jumper. So bloody fake!
Also, what’s the story with the glasses? Does she actually need them? Or is it just a look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.