Twins and Me #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring. Thread barely moves she’s clearly making up stories and telling lies

Reactions: 3
700 is alot to be forking out a month after paying for a funeral..that's if its been payed for already. The fact that the caravan is a big deal so soon... I couldn't function after my dad died... We were more concerned about a head stone not recovering seats... Jmo
My Dads funeral we got an estimate before the funeral so we weren't shocked when we seen the bill. Bimut we didn't get the bill until 2 months after he was buried as he died in October they usually give a month before sending the bill but don't send bills in December we only got it in January.
We still haven't done anything with his clothes or stuff in the house let alone sort out a caravan.

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t go on Kieran corrigans love said she wasn’t feeling well. Was defo pissed and no kids had friends over

Reactions: 4
Wow Julies botox has really worn off, you can see the wrinkles on the sides of her forehead... no harm, she looks less permanently shocked around the eyebrows now! Course the dope will be running into the place after lockdown again🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Am I going mad or is that only a booster cushion (From their old seats) in the back of Sean's car for the twins? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why were they not watching the twins properly to see a strange man in the back yard with them?

• Wow
Erin had to come in and tell Sean there was a man outside.
That is so weird like, I would know my neighbors so if they were missing their cat they would knock in or send me a message... not jump the wall into my garden...If a stranger was in my garden I wouldn't be long onto the Gardai..that's not right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.