TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Nationwide adverts, they are nauseating

the maltesars adverts

the new fb portal one with the breastfeeding mum. (Nothing against breastfeeding), just find the Ad and the people annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Flash kitchen cleaner one that has the guy singing along to the Queen song! That irritates me so much! There are more but that's the main one at the moment 🤯
The guy in this is the double of a guy I work closely with at work. I’m just in fits of laughter whenever it comes on now 😂

Perf with serf.
Oh god this. I heard my daughter say ‘faaaandaaaation face’ the other day......🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Compare the Meerkats

Years ago when they first came out they were mildly amusing. But now the ads just irritate the hell out me,

That said, the very fact I can still remember the brand name suggests the ad has worked, even though I never bother with the actual website

Compare the Meerkats

Years ago when they first came out they were mildly amusing. But now the ads just irritate the hell out me,

That said, the very fact I can still remember the brand name suggests the ad has worked, even though I never bother with the actual website
Along the same vein... the opera man on go compare irritates me so much!!!

Reactions: 10
Along the same vein... the opera man on go compare irritates me so much!!!
OMG yes!

But then again I seem to recall an ad campaign just 3 or 4 years ago where Opera Man became a figure of hate, and he would often come to a sticky end.

It was if the ad agency and Go Compare knew everyone hated their smug/irritating ads and therefore resorted to a bit of self-deprecation.

Reactions: 4
The ring doorbell ad infuriates me! The noise they used for the ring goes right through me 🤯

• Haha
The ring doorbell ad infuriates me! The noise they used for the ring goes right through me 🤯
My parents have a ring doorbell, and the sodding thing is set to some sort of MAXIMUM volume that scares the tit out of you (and starts their dog barking). And then my brother and sister-in-law come round, and they've both got the alerts set on their phone, so when someone rings their bell, or something sets off the sensor, both their phones do that sound. That's one thing I've not missed about family gatherings.

Lots of ads have awful noises though. The Magnum ones where it sounds like they're biting into concrete. There used to be a bank one with a loud whistling soundtrack and Jane Horrock voiceover that actually made me feel quite ill. I'm not sure it's just my misophonia, it's actually awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Underpant advert! Made from Bamboo or something, apparently its stop chaffing? Yeah that one!

Also "Oral B. I didnt know Oral B did toothpaste"

Just duck off! lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Numan erectile dysfunction adverts!!!! 🤮🤯😱 The old fella watches Sci-Fi channel and it's on more or less every ad break. On a few other channels too. Annoys the tit outa me!
And the Go Compare guff does my nut in too. Same with the outdated Meerkats. 🙄
And as above, the bloody undercrackers advert for fellas, to stop the chafing. 🤮

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the advert for the tv show Marcella on itv? When she would scream “I’m not well” it would set my teeth on edge. No idea why but I completely and irrationally hated that advert 😂

• Haha
Does anyone remember the advert for the tv show Marcella on itv? When she would scream “I’m not well” it would set my teeth on edge. No idea why but I completely and irrationally hated that advert 😂
Omg I was off sick from work when they were showing this advert all the time. I must have heard IM NOT WELL about 50 times a day, it drove me absolutely mad!!

• Haha
Omg I was off sick from work when they were showing this advert all the time. I must have heard IM NOT WELL about 50 times a day, it drove me absolutely mad!!
I was on maternity leave and it sent a wave of rage of me every time I heard it 😂 so glad it wasn’t just me that felt that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2