Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crunky_Snack

I genuinely don’t know what the advert is for, but the one with the lady in her pjs crying to her mum about her sore nipples and her mum showing her how to breastfeed by holding a cushion like a baby 😂 It fully makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Whatsitallabouteh

I refuse to buy Surf washing detergent untill they get a new advert.
My clothes are stinking but I'm still sticking to my principles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Perf with fucking surf. I literally want to shove the bottle of surf up her nose.

The irritating woke Nationwide bullshit poems

"I didn't even know Oral B made a toothpaste" what the actual fuck did you think Oral B sold, custard?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MaryX82

VIP Member
Holy fuck philip schofield in the Gin Ad.I can’t stand him the best of times but that ad he come across even more smug than usual

Reactions: 24

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
That Cadbury advert with that dreary kid “I’d like a bar of chocolate please”. Name me 1 shop keeper that would let a kid pay for that with a toy unicorn 🙄.
While the mum just stands outside wondering what her daughter who has no money is doing in a corner shop 😂
ah yes thats my bête noir too. "Idddlikkabbarrachoklit". :(
I reckon the little girl and her mum are pulling this scam all over town.

Mum stands outside looking hard done by, little girl goes in pulling the ‘butter wouldn’t melt act’ and her “it’s for my mum” and goes to pay with her crappy toys and things found down the back of the sofa. Shopkeeper falls for it and doesn’t give her a small bar of chocolate but one of the bigger more expensive bars and gives her back her ‘change’ of a small unicorn.

After we see her hugging her mum and the shopkeeper feels all gooey inside I reckon they went round the corner out of vision, give each other a high five, call him a gullible fool and move on to their next target

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
and Oh God! - Cadbury's have reprised that dreadful ad with the girl going into the sweetshop to announce "Iddd likka barra choklit............." then "paying" with various bits of old junk. 😬

If they're going to re-use old adverts like Fairy have can we please have the gorilla playing the drums instead? Ta!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
The Mr Kipling one that never seems to go away drives me mad, with the mopey looking boy who steals a cake off someone’s plate for his grumpy sister. And they’re all singing ‘for he’s a jolly good fellow’ at a party at a village hall or something, what decade is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
On The Beach. Absolutely that family you see in the airport, pray they aren't going to the same country as you, and they end up in the same bloody hotel 😣
And they advertise that there's free lounge access... this is exactly the type of family you go to the lounge to avoid!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Millais

Chatty Member
The poonami advert. I do not want to hear about your demon spawn’s vile liquid turds, this is the ITV Hub not fucking Mumsnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
and Oh God! - Cadbury's have reprised that dreadful ad with the girl going into the sweetshop to announce "Iddd likka barra choklit............." then "paying" with various bits of old junk. 😬
I don’t like that advert either. Mainly because it’s so obviously a scam that the little girl has pulled with her mum. Mum says to her “go into that shop, give it the old puppy dog eyes, say to the shopkeeper “it’s for my mum”, make out you don’t have any money but you’ve only got lots of crap in your pocket, and watch the shopkeeper fall for it hook, line and sinker, and give you a bar of chocolate”.

It’s not even a small bar the shopkeeper gives but the giant most expensive bar as well. The girl and her mum probably pull this scam in loads of shops

I think the reason they’ve brought this ad back is because it’s Cadbury’s 200th anniversary and if you notice, they’ve slightly re-edited it by adding retro elements to it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
On The Beach. Absolutely that family you see in the airport, pray they aren't going to the same country as you, and they end up in the same bloody hotel 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17