TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody hate that coffee ad with the bint who marches in and orders a coffee with a splash of almond milk, then her old man asks if she's going to do this every time she wants a coffee? ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bloody tampax weather forecast one is back, heavy downpour anyone? Her voice is so grating

Reactions: 13
Moose & Charlie! They have acknowledged this is a different Moose & Charlie with a little header saying original Moose has retired.
It shows the new pair watching telly together when the old advert comes on to which Charlie says
"Who's have thought it eh Moose?"
---
The bloody tampax weather forecast one is back, heavy downpour anyone? Her voice is so grating
And how completely cringe with the bloke playing the newsreader joining in :sick:

Reactions: 2
Flash spray, wipe done bathroom they show spray, rinse, how is that spray wipe done? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This was on earlier and I thought he said "I'm disabled" he's saying I'm Usain Bolt 😂
Yes, I’m usually looking down at my phone when it comes on and every single time I think he’s saying “I’m disabled”

It’s because he speaks really fast

Reactions: 1
The Nivea for Men advert - one of the blokes says "Sickening" instead of "Skincare"!
Well it sounds like it to me.........................