TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What is up Peleton?"

Awful, plummy British accents from rip-off merchants who've never had to work a day in their lives! All these fitness types are the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mr Kipling advert where the boy goes to the party and steals a cake for his miserable sister who is, for some reason, at home. This advert has always made me uncomfortable. Everyone seems to hate the boy at the party and they don’t want him to have any cake. He clearly has something on his mind and then his mother is looking at him in a worried way in the car. Then they get home and he rushes to give his sister the cake but she tells him to get out until she sees the cake and then they give each other a disturbing up and down look. I don’t like it.
It's not a look siblings should be giving each other, unless you want your teenage daughter to give birth to a baby with two heads.

It's very strange and surely they should have recognised this before they allowed it to go out. It wouldn't be that bad if they took out the scene with the sexual tension look between them. I feel like such a pedalo saying this, but it's true!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Vax floor cleaner one where it sucks up the plate of tinned spaghetti makes me feel so sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blimey there are so many lol

fabulosa ad....that tunes now my ear worm

daisy daisy daisy daisy

that woman who’s a fire starter wearing her innovo pants 😳

bloody sun life adverts .....enough said

Reactions: 1
One of my relatives sings ‘some c***s knocking at the door’ which has taken the edge off the ad as it makes me snigger

I also cannot abide Jess Glynne so Jet2.com ads are spoiled!
Have you seen the one where they sing
Someone's knocking at the door, Someone's ringing the bell.
Then everyone shouts duck off 🤣🤣
It's the only reason I can tolerate the blinking advert now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sky mobile advert.
Mainly because of the song getting stuck in my head most of the day
"Wouldn't it be nice"
😫

Reactions: 6
Sky mobile advert.
Mainly because of the song getting stuck in my head most of the day
"Wouldn't it be nice"
😫
Now, that advert is the one with the girl walking through the fairground? Who is that girl? She looks really familiar/actress? The advert’s annoying, but somebody help me out who recognises her.

Now, that advert is the one with the girl walking through the fairground? Who is that girl? She looks really familiar/actress? The advert’s annoying, but somebody help me out who recognises her.
Lily James from Mamma Mia 2 and the Dominic West saga 👀

The Vax floor cleaner one where it sucks up the plate of tinned spaghetti makes me feel so sick 🤢
Came here for this one. "What does that mean?" repeatedly. Do your research before you make the advert!

Reactions: 4
Chocolate digestive advert that has been on Sky Sports News about 50 times tonight. Another advert where someone wants their sibling out of the room before bonding over food. The one they had a few years back with little kittens coming out the packet was way better.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can i add the advert of the man sat in a car singing a dance tune? I presume the ad is either for a car or insurence, but every time i see his stupid face miming "SOMETIMES" it gives me rage!

• Angry
Reactions: 2