TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Rylan advert where he just keeps on popping up.Very true to life seeing he’s on every channel you turn to 😆

Reactions: 3
Perf with bleeping surf. I literally want to shove the bottle of surf up her nose.

The irritating woke Nationwide bullshit poems

"I didn't even know Oral B made a toothpaste" what the actual duck did you think Oral B sold, custard?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Vinted ads are driving me insane. They are everywhere, my YouTube, tiktok and on tv. Honestly I NEVER want to sell on vinted after seeing them 800099 times a day.

Compare the Meerkats

Years ago when they first came out they were mildly amusing. But now the ads just irritate the hell out me,

That said, the very fact I can still remember the brand name suggests the ad has worked, even though I never bother with the actual website
you’re missing a trick - I buy a cheap U.K. break travel insurance policy through them (like less than £5) and get 241 cinema and food for a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Mr Kipling one that never seems to go away drives me mad, with the mopey looking boy who steals a cake off someone’s plate for his grumpy sister. And they’re all singing ‘for he’s a jolly good fellow’ at a party at a village hall or something, what decade is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Mr Kipling one that never seems to go away drives me mad, with the mopey looking boy who steals a cake off someone’s plate for his grumpy sister. And they’re all singing ‘for he’s a jolly good fellow’ at a party at a village hall or something, what decade is it?!
Yep and his sister is a miserable witch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the bleeping insurance adverts! Sunlife, legal & General, Meerkats, Confused.com, plus the ones aimed at old people.. with Voderman, and now Ruth and Eamon are getting in on it!

The postcode lottery adverts are getting on my tits now, although i would love to win!

Basically all the adverts currently on tv are annoying :)

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this one has been mentioned... jet2 ad is so annoying! I hate Jess Glynn’s voice and that ad grates on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the bleeping insurance adverts! Sunlife, legal & General, Meerkats, Confused.com, plus the ones aimed at old people.. with Voderman, and now Ruth and Eamon are getting in on it!

The postcode lottery adverts are getting on my tits now, although i would love to win!

Basically all the adverts currently on tv are annoying :)
Someone’s knocking at the door someone’s ringing the bell 😂

Reactions: 6
Was coming to say that bloody awful Portal by Facebook advert with the woman with sore sore nipples, but plenty of people have already said it.
The only time this would be okay is if they are actually knocking on my door. Otherwise I cannot stand the jingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we're also talking about online ads, then I have a few!

Noom -- agh, it's always on my timeline. I've blocked it and it comes back. I tried it a few years back and it was a load of bollocks
Vinted -- the way she says "sell it in vin-tad". It's not so much the ads themselves just the frequency of the bloody things
Grammarly -- someone applying for a writing job who can't even string a sentence together -- I've also used Grammarly and it's shite. It actually causes you to make more mistakes
Snag Tights -- most of their tights are so ugly and my Facebook timeline is just constant photos of women in awful print dresses and bright red tights doing the OMG so qwerky faces. Again, blocked and it keeps coming back.

• Haha
Another one to add to my last.

bleeping Jane Plan!! she looks like a bloody robot or one of the disneyland animatronics with her tit little hand movements.... ha

• Haha
All the Nationwide adverts with their poems. So worthy and right on.
Yes, particularly the girl and guy one when she says ‘and you do’. I clench my teeth waiting for her to say it. Don’t know why I just don’t mute it.
Eva Longoria when she says hyaluronic acid - emphasising each syllable - fills me with uncontrollable rage.

• Haha
The Rylan advert where he just keeps on popping up.Very true to life seeing he’s on every channel you turn to 😆
Rylan seems a very humble nice bloke, so I do not mind him being on everything. It could be worse and be Gemma Collins etc

Reactions: 3
One of my relatives sings ‘some c***s knocking at the door’ which has taken the edge off the ad as it makes me snigger

I also cannot abide Jess Glynne so Jet2.com ads are spoiled!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Peloton advert with the woman sweats buckets on the bike while an American posturing. Idiot barks commands on the screen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Numan erectile dysfunction adverts!!!! 🤮🤯😱 The old fella watches Sci-Fi channel and it's on more or less every ad break. On a few other channels too. Annoys the tit outa me!
And the Go Compare guff does my nut in too. Same with the outdated Meerkats. 🙄
And as above, the bloody undercrackers advert for fellas, to stop the chafing. 🤮
Omg this was on comedy central non stop a while back. My 8yo heard it and for days after he kept going "erectile dysfunction is common" in the guys voice!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't understand the Direct Line advert where the woman says they can "guarantee they'll (the workman) use the door bell." Is it supposed to be a joke? How else would you know he's arrived?

Reactions: 1