Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily was also in these pyjamas yesterday and the night before too..
I'm hoping it's a pack of 3 and she likes it so much but knowing her brother allows his daughter to wear the same dress for 4 days straight it wouldn't surprise me that it's the same one!

I’d be raging that the trip was the Christmas present cause she’d have been going anyway 🤣 I think she hates creepy Steve jnr and who can blame her. Her face at the airport she was raging with him.

Reactions: 4
Lily was also in these pyjamas yesterday and the night before too..
Someone on Reddit said she turned up late to that story time event with Lilly (this time without her assistant) and spent the whole time scrolling on her phone. 3 days in those PJs

• Sad
Reddit is an eye opener! Did Adam get fired from Amazon? Seemed hinted at.
Reddit is fab for TCL snark. Yeah, he got fired, he seems to be rather stressed lately to me. I find him and Tiff absolutely exhausting to watch, living with her must be a nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I looked after the HK disaster and really shouldn’t have.

Rabbit hole and hours wasted springs to mind.

Reactions: 3
SK slept between Jen and Steve last night and allowed her to wear a tiara and hold a wand! That big house and they couldn't put up a travel cot in there room (even though they have one in tanners room)

SK slept between Jen and Steve last night and allowed her to wear a tiara and hold a wand! That big house and they couldn't put up a travel cot in there room (even though they have one in tanners room)
All for the Gram I'm guessing.

Reactions: 1
All for the Gram I'm guessing.
Yeah I did think that I mean why would you.... it's bad enough with them moving about all night never mind with toys in the bed! Least they got her changed though!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Amazon tell their staff to get back to the office from working at home and people who didn’t got let go? Tiff was so used to having him at home I bet she wouldn’t let him. She’s got his gonads in her many many designer handbags.

Reactions: 3
So rather than keeping her safe and telling her that she can't go to the park if she doesn't wear her trainers they take her anyway in her Elsa heels...... now what would have happened if she had an accident! Total morons the lot of them!

Reactions: 7
So they took Lily sking 🤦‍♀️ I mean the kid can't even stand up yet or crawl ffs..... oh and the deer valley house has a leak 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7