Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!! Stevie Kate is a little trooper! She's been drug all over Hong Kong and she's just been so good. Except for when the poor little girl drank bath water. Bless her heart. I'm shocked at how well she's adjusted. At least from what little we can see. What a little trooper.

Reactions: 7
Why would Jen etc want to go to Equador when there is so much trouble there.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see stevie kate lying on the floor of that busy train? Stupidly dangerous and also disgusting given the amount of germs there must be on the floor. Honestly can't believe they are real people sometimes.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone see stevie kate lying on the floor of that busy train? Stupidly dangerous and also disgusting given the amount of germs there must be on the floor. Honestly can't believe they are real people sometimes.
yeah i thought exactly the same..put your phone away for 5 mins and pick your child up..think of all the germs she lying on for one thing let alone the fact someone could step on her...they really are idiots

Reactions: 8
Have Tanner and Katie moved up beside them all now?

Also Jen surprised she’s upset and struggling with losing her dad, eg Jen of course you are. Life isn’t a bit pink sparkly happy smile that’d eat a shark, life’s hard at times. Stop with all the faux everything’s perfect ALL THE TIME! it must be exhausting

Reactions: 2
Have Tanner and Katie moved up beside them all now?

Also Jen surprised she’s upset and struggling with losing her dad, eg Jen of course you are. Life isn’t a bit pink sparkly happy smile that’d eat a shark, life’s hard at times. Stop with all the faux everything’s perfect ALL THE TIME! it must be exhausting
I reckon they at Jens looking after Sam and MK whilst Jen is away

Reactions: 2
Wait!!!! The Chinese police almost took Stevie Kate? What??? Did that really happen or was it just for content??

Reactions: 4
Poor Stevie Kate looks exhausted and poorly, this was way too much for her.

Reactions: 3
Wait!!!! The Chinese police almost took Stevie Kate? What??? Did that really happen or was it just for content??
I was thinking this. No way would Chinese officials do all that and then some random woman say it's because she's in an Elsa dress and then all was okay.... checks would of had to be done because imagine if it was lies and they was really trying to take SK! I'm calling bull tit..... and where's the Disney footage?
---
Poor Stevie Kate looks exhausted and poorly, this was way too much for her.
I thought that! She definitely needs a good nights kip in her tent!

And why did Steven need to tell his six month pregnant wife who just had a health scare that particular story over a text message when all she would do was worry? Which leads me to it believe it wasnt as it happened. And is another reason not to take a three year old American child to China!

Reactions: 9
Drama when he went away (Kimmy hospital) and drama when he's coming home it's like none of these people can do anything without something happening

Frozen is massive in Asia. Chinese people aren't martians and surely know toddlers say tit.

Steve is full of BS.

Reactions: 6
Could he not put on something soft and comfy for her to travel in, not a flouncy dress with sequins. They are just so brain dead, creepy Steve jnr, pick your daughter up off the dirty ground you gobshite

Reactions: 7
This whole trip has been uncomfortable viewing. I feel so sorry for Stevie Kate.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And why did Steven need to tell his six month pregnant wife who just had a health scare that particular story over a text message when all she would do was worry? Which leads me to it believe it wasnt as it happened. And is another reason not to take a three year old American child to China!
Exactly!!!!! And send her into early labor!! And then they post these screens shots of these STUPID back and forth text messages between the two of them. If something like that would have happened they would be on the phone to each other. NOT via some texting method. They think we are ALL STUPID!!! ONCE AGAIN. all for CONTENT!!! Geeeez

Reactions: 6
Do any of you read Reddit too, lots being said about the Hong Kong trip 🤣