Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The houses are just like them- all facade and zero substance and falling apart behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why none of them organise or sort anything out themselves! I get it's nice for them to give these people work but it's not like they all out the house 24/7 and don't have the time. I'd hate anyone come into my house and start organising my kitchen/wardrobe/office.

Reactions: 2
Why would he let her go to the meeting shrieking 🤦‍♀️ he should bring his dad he seems normal

Why don’t they have any toys for the child on the plane? They are two idiots who think she’s an Instagram prop!

Reactions: 3
Disciplining a nine month old because the screaming isn’t very “flattering”?

Nice teef. Really really nice.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
As for the popcorn, they really are idiots. I can’t believe Jen or Kimmy (for her faults) aren’t saying a few things to help.

Heels on a toddler 😬😬 yes my children did have clip clop heels (Disney Princess shoes) but they was worn for mintues! I can see SK wearing them boots all the time because they can't say no to her!

Reactions: 3
Those silver child’s boots are horrible and completely inappropriate for a three year old. Not to mention them being too tight so they squashed her feet into them. And I hate those pregnancy shoots. I tell myself a pregnant woman is a beautiful thing but I just can’t get with the program. I find it all egotistical and 🤢

Reactions: 5
Those boots are HIDEOUS on poor sk. They’re like something out of toddlers and tiaras, so insanely tacky.

Reactions: 4
SK Wearing the sparkly boots at the baby sprinkle. Americans create new party to celebrate something that doesn’t need a name. A baby sparkle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6