Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you read Reddit too, lots being said about the Hong Kong trip 🤣
Yeah I do.

Is it just me or has stevie kate had that elsa dress on for the entire trip? Like how hard is it to put a new outfit on whats been packed for her! She looks so scruffy an run down. Looks like her hair hasnt been brushed once either, steven should be ashamed hes let her get into this state.I feel so bad on her, this trip was totally unnecessary an looks like its just exhausted her.

Reactions: 11
And now Kimmy will have to deal with picking up the pieces and minding a jet lagged toddler. Cause her big toddler will need his sleep.

Reactions: 7
And now Kimmy will have to deal with picking up the pieces and minding a jet lagged toddler. Cause her big toddler will need his sleep.
Jet lagged with major skin breakdown. I know Kimmy leaves her in old nappies too but not that long. He left her in a “blowout” (upset stomach as she’s not newborn) one at one point and another point didn’t make any attempt to change her for 14 hours plus during the day, whose to say he put a clean one on in the morning. If that’s what he’s admitting to what are the failures he’s not.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'd be beyond livid if I was Kimmy. He managed to dress and groom himself throughout the trip, but poor SK is trailing around like a little street urchin.
I'd be packing my bags and going to my mother's with the kid tbh.

Reactions: 5
SK looked a mess coming through those doors! Her hair clearly hasnt been done and that dress must be permanently glued to her! Still waiting for this Disney footage!

Reactions: 1
Kimmy brushing SKs hair whilst saying she asked to wear her Elsa dress and put it on herself and asking if the water in Hong Kong was fine. Someones been reading here/Reddit 🙄

Reactions: 1
Kimmy brushing SKs hair whilst saying she asked to wear her Elsa dress and put it on herself and asking if the water in Hong Kong was fine. Someones been reading here/Reddit 🙄
She couldn’t have made the post more obvious if she tried, talk about damage control 🙄. She also looked like she’d been crying and if you watch the video of her greeting them at the airport she was so pissed at Steven, she barely acknowledged him.

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t have made the post more obvious if she tried, talk about damage control 🙄. She also looked like she’d been crying and if you watch the video of her greeting them at the airport she was so pissed at Steven, she barely acknowledged him.
He was definitely getting the cold shoulder and rightly so.

Reactions: 6
They kept saying that they would post pics of the trip to the arindale frozen land did that even happen as Steven kept saying he would post and it never materialised. The nappies were a joke on that kid. She must have such a sore bottom. She looked absolutely disheveled.

Peter pan is a boys film is she serious??? How outdated is she for christs sake.

She could have made that room really girly and turned it into a princess or fairy castle but she's still keeping it really boyish! Goes to show that Tanner really is the fave child!

I would have done a zoo/ animal theme would suit the room with the tree and I reckon would work better.