Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they think they're different and can do what they like. Why would he need to carry that stuff all day anyway šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Few days ago there was a man in GMB interviewing someone (person was fully covered head to toe and covered and voice disguise) saying how he has a gang of pickpockets on motorbikes and will target people in the busier parts of London. They wait till someone has there phones out and will just take it rather than go up behind them and take from pockets etc. more than likely someone like that than a random person trying there luck!
As if he was going to go and knock on doors! Imagine him turning up at your house and asking for his stuff back..... he'd tit himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
London is a safe place but phone thefts are the main crime at the moment and you need to be careful of stuff like your bags at the tourist hot spots like you would in any tourist areas. Croydon isnā€™t a good area, donā€™t get me wrong you can visit it but not a good area and like Steve Jr was going to go and ring on the door bell! I did see one lady who had a bag stolen in the uk who went and did that as she was desperate and got her stuff back but at the end of the day itā€™s just money to Steve Jr.

Where was baby London when Kimmy took SK to see Frozen? I hope she was quiet during the show. Itā€™s meant for over 6ā€™s although they allow over 4ā€™s in. Itā€™s a proper musical and itā€™s expected that children are still and quiet so not to ruin the experience for others.

London is a safe place but phone thefts are the main crime at the moment and you need to be careful of stuff like your bags at the tourist hot spots like you would in any tourist areas. Croydon isnā€™t a good area, donā€™t get me wrong you can visit it but not a good area and like Steve Jr was going to go and ring on the door bell! I did see one lady who had a bag stolen in the uk who went and did that as she was desperate and got her stuff back but at the end of the day itā€™s just money to Steve Jr.

Where was baby London when Kimmy took SK to see Frozen? I hope she was quiet during the show. Itā€™s meant for over 6ā€™s although they allow over 4ā€™s in. Itā€™s a proper musical and itā€™s expected that children are still and quiet so not to ruin the experience for others.
Id imagine Steven looked after London whilst jimmy and SK went to see the musical. They would be pretty stupid to take a young baby to see a musical

Reactions: 4
Id imagine Steven looked after London whilst jimmy and SK went to see the musical. They would be pretty stupid to take a young baby to see a musical
it says a lot about what theyā€™re like that we are wondering whether theyā€™d attempt something so daft. Even SKs a bit small for a musical, but I donā€™t think they care how loud or disruptive they are.

I was telling my hubby about the robbery !!! And he said did they stage it? As part of a content plot so the parents rush out and on a mercy mission? Always a drama with them! And Junior is thick as pig tit carrying that lot around. In any city. If I was Kimmy Iā€™d be on the next plane home. And then he chased them through London. Just the other day a man was stabbed in Liverpool by a twelve year old. But of course they have a stereotypical idea of good old fashioned London Town.

Reactions: 7
Gold coins, a thousand dollars, 4 pairs of AirPods and two laptops in a backpack THAT YOU PUT DOWN šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ IN LEICESTER SQUARE šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

To say they make travelling part of their shtick they sure are naive with it sometimes. How do they not know London is rife with this sort of crime recently??

Gold coins??? I mean really??

ETA:
Omg now Iā€™ve watched all Stevenā€™s stories and I am ROLLING!!!

Actually howling that the police told them to go round to the house in Croydon šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I would have paid good money to see that. Being confronted by some 13 year old kid buying trainers and hats on Jnrā€™s credit card. And then has the nerve to be like I tHinK lOnDoN NeEdS sOmE mOrE PoLiCe šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ you named your kid after this place?! I feel like Iā€™m going to hell for laughing but itā€™s too funny.. at least their engagement will be high! Kimmyā€™s gonna be shilling jovi patches and colostrum like her life depends on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why take 2 laptops out exploring with you????Hotels do have safes these days! I can't understand the amount of cash surely they would just use card especially since the world is becoming a cashless society!

Reactions: 6
I was telling my hubby about the robbery !!! And he said did they stage it? As part of a content plot so the parents rush out and on a mercy mission? Always a drama with them! And Junior is thick as pig tit carrying that lot around. In any city. If I was Kimmy Iā€™d be on the next plane home. And then he chased them through London. Just the other day a man was stabbed in Liverpool by a twelve year old. But of course they have a stereotypical idea of good old fashioned London Town.
My bf said exactly the same

Reactions: 2
I missed the theft drama; why on earth did they have gold coins on them?!
Iā€™ve since learnt some rich people carry them when they travel abroad. Why they werenā€™t safely stored in the hotel is another question. Also who takes 2 laptops, an iPad and 4 sets of spare AirPods in a diaper bag when looking after their baby is another question

Iā€™ve since learnt some rich people carry them when they travel abroad. Why they werenā€™t safely stored in the hotel is another question. Also who takes 2 laptops, an iPad and 4 sets of spare AirPods in a diaper bag when looking after their baby is another question
Thank you, Iā€™m still perplexed at the rationale of that decision but I guess thatā€™s because Iā€™m a povvo.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand the laptops! Wondering if they are saying that so can claim on insurance!

Reactions: 2
I don't understand the laptops! Wondering if they are saying that so can claim on insurance!
I canā€™t see them needing an insurance claim. Itā€™s so weird though. Maybe youā€™re right but itā€™s not realistic. Maybe it makes him feel like a business man so he can check his stocks across multiple screens and make him feel like a big important business man. Kimmy recently made up some stupid job names for what he does

• Haha
Kimmy makes $$$$ on social media. Which SJ ā€˜investsā€™. They wouldnā€™t have the lifestyle they have without social media and the selling of their childrenā€™s lives.
And getting engaged after one date is little more than an arranged marriage!!

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t see them needing an insurance claim. Itā€™s so weird though. Maybe youā€™re right but itā€™s not realistic. Maybe it makes him feel like a business man so he can check his stocks across multiple screens and make him feel like a big important business man. Kimmy recently made up some stupid job names for what he does
Just can't imagine why they would walk around with 2 laptops though! They aren't the lightest of items

Kimmy makes $$$$ on social media. Which SJ ā€˜investsā€™. They wouldnā€™t have the lifestyle they have without social media and the selling of their childrenā€™s lives.
And getting engaged after one date is little more than an arranged marriage!!
I think that engagement after 1 date is pretty typical for Mormons (or at least the Turtle's brand of being a Mormon), Jen and Creepy Steve Snr did the same. I'm sure she said before something about that's what her parents did too. All so odd!