Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd make a new thread. Never done one before so hope it works. Thanks to @Insomiaflamingo for the thread title, I think your suggestion got the most votes.

Anyone wanna do a recap?

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that finds all this pranking each other really odd and uncomfortable and childish?

Reactions: 13
Marriage counselling when nothing is wrong 🤦‍♀️. Adam is gayTiff! You are both living a lie!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marriage counselling..... not because anything is wrong but because they live each other? Maybe stuff has found some in towards texts on his phone to a Sunday school teacher hence why she's always going on about how they met, how they dated etc!

Recap on the creepy Mormon millionaire decorating influencers who like to sell sell sell
Creepy Dad (Steven senior) got his helicopter and forced his petrified wife Jennifer to fly in it accompanied by an ipad
Houghton juniors are preggers again. We’re all looking forward to another 7 months of annoying pregnancy updates exploiting Stevie K (Big Sis) at every opportunity.
Paid ‘friend’ Diana decided after advice from Creepy Dad Steve to get her eggs frozen as she has had no luck on the boyfriend front. Unfortunately after some tests it was found she had pre cancerous cells. She was very lucky. They seemed to imply that it was all thanks to creepy Dad Steve
Various holidays to all their different homes around the Mormon parts of the USA. Sometimes it gets difficult to follow where the homes are and what renovations are being done. Although it seems they are having a complete Reno done on the new lake house the seniors bought for which Jennifer is asking her followers opinion. Presumably this is so they can get as many freebies/sponsors as they can. Not that you ever know what’s ad with them.
Metro sexual Adam had a swollen elbow!!!
Fall decorating has begun with Jennifer getting stung on the forehead by a bee. Exciting times !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that thinks adams sore elbow is from wanking and that’s why they are going to counseling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that thinks adams sore elbow is from wanking and that’s why they are going to counseling.
I thought the exact same thing 😂 Pretty sure Teef even said it can be caused by repetitive motions 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howling at Tiffany trying to justify the need for marriage counselling but We AreNt HaVinG aNy ProBleMs suuuuuuure 🤐

Reactions: 5
I assume you’ve googled it but all I’ll say is they look so bloody hot !!
There seems to be loads about them. It just seems dangerous for little babies to sleep in a weighted garment. Maybe I’m wrong. It looked wrong, I googled and well…

In other news, are they really putting 10,000 balls in Kimmy’s car?

Reactions: 1
There seems to be loads about them. It just seems dangerous for little babies to sleep in a weighted garment. Maybe I’m wrong. It looked wrong, I googled and well…

I’d be interested to know the rate of cot deaths in the us

Ridiculous prank was quite a letdown. I wonder if the housekeeper and poor Diana will have to clean it up?

Reactions: 2

Sleep organisations in multiple countries say these can cause cot death. When they were shilling them before I sent them the articles. The first time Tiffany was selling them (before she had Lilly and was using SK) I sent her the Australian sleep charity which stated these could cause death but hey why let that get in the way of a sale. why anyone would think putting a weight on a babies chest is a good idea and then later on making it harder for them to be able to roll back over by weighing them down, I just can’t understand it but this is a family who have done all manor of unsafe things from day one.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Talking of Adam, havn’t seen him in a few days, Tiffany’s desperately trying to fill in the gap with even more pointless content than usual

Reactions: 1