Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DO NOT BELIEVE for one minute that Teefy does a giveaway with a 4,000.00 hand bag. And all sorts of other expensive stuff. I've followed them for many years and EVEN if someone wins their giveaways they are ALWAYS from their church!! How stupid do they think we are?????

Reactions: 3
That organisation will be a total mess before that babies even been born. Kimmy/Steve are not renowned for their household abilities. My favourite was when junior made a cold dip pool out of chest freezer. It don’t really work and he left it to leak and fester in the spare room!

Reactions: 10
Jen has shared a video of a guy claiming that all you have to do to cure anxiety is to practice gratitude. bleeping hell. I need to unfollow these people 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I stumbled across them all in the first lockdown. Now I'm sort of bored with them and their continuous shilling.

Reactions: 4
I've noticed that Lily doesn't engage with Tiffany at all - it's particularly obvious on today's stories where she is talking about New York. Tiff spends so much time staring into the screen that Lily has already accepted that her engagement and reactions are coming from staring into the phone! If she ever looks at her mother, she's not making eye contact because her head is turned to the phone. So Lily has just given up! It's also really weird that she always seems to be arched away from Tiff, rather than snuggling into her. Poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She really is just a prop for her to shill. I kneo
Kimmy uses SK but you can see she genuinely loves her. I’m don’t see that with tiff and Lily, she’s much more aware and with Adam, he seems to be the primary caregiver

Reactions: 6
Why does kimmy never open their blinds? They’ve always got the “big light” on and blinds shut!! Weird, let some daylight in!!

They starting to bore me now. I liked Jen to start with but it's just too OTT now and I like
A bit of decorating for an occasion but her house is just too full each day it would drive me crazy that I couldn't just sit down and relax without getting a bunny, skeleton, Santa stirring at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
They starting to bore me now. I liked Jen to start with but it's just too OTT now and I like
A bit of decorating for an occasion but her house is just too full each day it would drive me crazy that I couldn't just sit down and relax without getting a bunny, skeleton, Santa stirring at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was just thinking the same thing. You don't know how many times I just tap through their stories. Or just skip them completely. I guess they get new people sucked in to their crap everyday. SMH

I was just thinking the same thing. You don't know how many times I just tap through their stories. Or just skip them completely. I guess they get new people sucked in to their crap everyday. SMH
I'm like that. I can't be arsed to look at there decor in there overcrowded house or listen to how AG1 or a jovo patch works

Reactions: 4
Creepy Steve paying the young girls to go in the pool with him, and then the lecture afterwards. Somebody call the cops

Reactions: 11
That was so strange. Why does noone call their weird ways out? If my husband was giving money to teenagers to perve at them I'd be livid!

Those stories were uncomfortable. You know it's wrong when you're having to pay kids to go in a pool with you! He's such a creep!

Reactions: 1
I tapped through cause he gives me the creeps. but did he say something like this will help when your pregnant

• Sick
Omg please explain more, I missed it. What on earth? I'm presuming they were MK's friends?

Omg please explain more, I missed it. What on earth? I'm presuming they were MK's friends?
They was Jens nieces (her sisters kids)
---
So jens taking SK on a mini adventure to ....... Target 🤣🤣🤣 she gets woken up with a camera shoved in her face

and can someone please tell me why when these lions go away does something always happen? Why can't they think ahead and if they have spent so much money on a cruise like that then why don't they go down the day before and stay in a hotel rather than travel on the day and risk something happening........ Also low key wanted Adam to be late and not make it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha