Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tiffany and Adam flooded their two bathrooms by leaving the taps on overnight? This is a whole new level of stupidness…….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can you flood them if the plugs not in the sink 🤔
The sinks didn’t overflow, they have fancy taps and the drips went up and under the spout and down the actual tap, into the drawers underneath

Reactions: 1
To be fair I would have expect a leak in tiffs new house soon seen as though Kimmy had a big one not long after they moved in and jens always dealing with some form of leak at one of her 12 million houses!

Creepy Steve jnr driving the truck off the path, child with no helmet or anything and kimmy just screeching. Like stop fooking recording you absolute morons, child could have been seriously injured. She’s nothing but a prop for them.

What is Kimmy singing while SK encouraged to wiggle her bum in the camera? Naked naked booty? A perverts paradise, these parents should be jailed

Reactions: 8
I thought the same thing,I wouldn’t have my child in a nappy on social media either !

So that's the reason why Steven wants to take SK to Hong Kong for the frozen world in Disney over there! It's all just for content then!

Reactions: 3
Those photos of Tanner and creepy Steve junior on some trip Tanner is definitely not three he looks at least six.

Reactions: 6
Poor Stevie Kate she's going to be exhausted from this trip. She will be so jet lagged. Also Kimmy took down all her stories. Wth?

Reactions: 3
Glad baby ok, but how could kimmy be dehydrated, ag greens, Stanley’s, other stuff, they never have drinks out of their hands.
Also who’s taking photos of her? Like genuinely some where when they were still worried! They are idiots

Reactions: 8
Kimmy was clearly genuinely frightened. Get off social media love and rest and look after Yourself and baby.The only people she’s got to rely on are Tiff and Adam. Poor cow!!!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Jen would you ever check your privilege! Moaning cause civil unrest is affecting your holiday. They are just absolute selfish pricks.

Reactions: 6