Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammoth catch up here 😂 to be honest the whole India trip, Jen as Elsa and them training the kid to ski with soggy donuts rendered me speechless.
I just don't get why that baby has little blue hands and face, is fed frozen donut from the floor, but Kimmy shows off her own heated ski gloves 🤯

Reactions: 8
Mammoth catch up here 😂 to be honest the whole India trip, Jen as Elsa and them training the kid to ski with soggy donuts rendered me speechless.
I just don't get why that baby has little blue hands and face, is fed frozen donut from the floor, but Kimmy shows off her own heated ski gloves 🤯
They did address that - they can’t get SK to keep her hats or gloves on. Which to be fair is quite likely, I’ve had many wrestles with my 2 year old niece over hats/gloves even though she is quite clearly cold.

Reactions: 4
Ah yes a ski in/ski out room, just what I always needed! 🤣

I am clearly far too common to know such things even existed (tbf, pretty cool 😂)

That deer valley house is amazing, I would love to go there (even though I’ve never been skiing in my life lol) - I want a DJ in the booth and loads of alcohol too though please, these Mormons are missing a trick 😂

I think Steve Sr made his money in the oil industry originally but I’m guessing now a whole load of investing and property etc! Who knows, their wealth blows my mind. Money goes to money eh!

Reactions: 6
They did address that - they can’t get SK to keep her hats or gloves on. Which to be fair is quite likely, I’ve had many wrestles with my 2 year old niece over hats/gloves even though she is quite clearly cold.
Yeah I’d give them a pass on keeping gloves and a hat on a toddler. This year is the first year skiing we actually managed to keep them on one of our children and she’s five. Some children are just a menace when it comes to gloves…

Reactions: 2
I'm very surprised they all didn't club together (Jen and her siblings) and buy their parents house to keep in the family!

If you Google Steve Snr it gives a 2022 net worth of $90 million. His investment and real estate businesses have made him a very wealthy man. Jen is worth something g like $1.6m alone. The turtle creek brand will be far more lucrative now Kimmy and Steven Jnr are so invested in it.

Good luck to them, not the sort of lifestyle I’d want, far too much selling but it works for them.

• Wow
Wowzers 🤯

Hey Steve Snr, wanna give me some cash? 👍🏼
I find it strange that they have openly told their children they won't inherit anything once they (Jen & Steve) have passed! All that money and not leaving the kids a dime! Does that include house/cars luxury things? Will it go all to the church and these missionary trips they go on?? I know they don't have to but just find it strange with all that money!

I nearly bought some Magic Spoon 🙈
Anyone tried it?
No. I'd imagine it taste like that lucky star crap that we get imported here! Tbf I don't think I'd eat anything they promote as it normally looks awful 🤦‍♀️🤣 x

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that they have openly told their children they won't inherit anything once they (Jen & Steve) have passed! All that money and not leaving the kids a dime! Does that include house/cars luxury things? Will it go all to the church and these missionary trips they go on?? I know they don't have to but just find it strange with all that money!

No. I'd imagine it taste like that lucky star crap that we get imported here! Tbf I don't think I'd eat anything they promote as it normally looks awful 🤦‍♀️🤣 x
I caught myself on just in time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently it has an awful texture too! I’ve seen people say it was the most expensive cereal they ever had and they had to throw it away, they couldn’t force themselves to finish it! The one good thing about magic spoon is it’s good for diabetic kids if people don’t want to give them sugary cereal (I know some parents let t1 kids have a normal diet and give large doses of insulin to correct it but others prefer not to, so those kids can still have an exciting normal looking breakfast cereal like their friends).

Reactions: 1
Wow when did they say that? Is that a Mormon thing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.