Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve bought magic spoon it cost a fortune but it’s actually nice, I’d recommend it if
1. You need it ie diabetic
2. You can afford ot

mots nice considering I thought it would taste like cardboard but it’s expensive for what it is….cereal🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
I thought about it but didn't order any, I'm not diabetic.

Reactions: 1
What is it with those silly looking binkis Stevie Kate has been getting lately. I thought they were wanting her to stop having them? She has them in alot! she’s such a good little speaker but they really don’t encourage her to take it out so she can speak clearer.

Reactions: 4
Soooo who’s going to tell Teethany that her favorite pants might never fit again? Because you know, hips do get a little wider. I genuinely worry her eating (issues/guidelines/etc) will go off the deep end post pregnancy. Also, someone find that girl a new hair stylist. Why is it SO yellow?! Tone it, please.

Reactions: 10
This comment on Kimmy’s latest reel, they have the perfect read on Jnr:
8FD44D1C-D38E-4F13-B2A9-2ECB68BA70F0.jpeg

Her and Tiffany trying to squeeze into her size 6 jeans while 20 odd weeks pregnant are toxic femininity at its finest.

Why didn’t they just cut down use of them during day, just have them at night, then reduce them at night. What’s the rush all of a sudden.

Reactions: 3
Please don't tell.me Jens on the beg for tickets for mckenna kates dance thing??😡
Just shows how even the rich and entitled cant always get there first

Reactions: 6
She’s really throwing her teddies out the pram with this! Jen, you forgot your own password before trying to book a high demand event, you have no one to blame but yourself! No doubt creepy Snr’s BYU board pals will magic up a spot for MK in the news few days.. all a drama over nothing.

Wow. The entitled little turtles are on full display today. I rolled my eyes so hard I think I gave myself a concussion. MK won’t miss that dance camp. She’ll be registered by this time today. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wow. The entitled little turtles are on full display today. I rolled my eyes so hard I think I gave myself a concussion. MK won’t miss that dance camp. She’ll be registered by this time today. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She definitely was stomping her feet and god knows what MK was doing 🙄

Reactions: 2
She definitely was stomping her feet and god knows what MK was doing 🙄
Someone recorded this before she deleted it. Pointing out she’s the only parent who donates https://imgur.io/a/W7s6kA4
with the big fake smile and laugh. I feel today the mask slipped and she showed her true colours. She isn’t used to not being able to buy her way into something. The other parents probably logged in first and entered their password

• Wow
Someone recorded this before she deleted it. Pointing out she’s the only parent who donates https://imgur.io/a/W7s6kA4
with the big fake smile and laugh. I feel today the mask slipped and she showed her true colours. She isn’t used to not being able to buy her way into something. The other parents probably logged in first and entered their password
Omg I didn’t see this! The dirty delete is one of my biggest Instagram bug bears!!!

Reactions: 4
Universe don’t give them a place, they are so entitled, the absolute neck of her

Reactions: 5
Ohhhh she thinks she's the only one who donates 🙄 first world problems they're having 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.