Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QQ - is Tanner the son and a bit of a black sheep (in a good healthy way!). He doesn’t seem as into the whole social media chaos as the rest of the family.

Reactions: 4
Yes let’s bribe Stevie Kate with donuts then starve her of carbs for the rest of her childhood

Reactions: 5
Yes let’s bribe Stevie Kate with donuts then starve her of carbs for the rest of her childhood
Omg?! Why hand her the donut piece? Nah, we are literally going to train her to eat it off the ground like a dog. Ew?!!! Why are they obsessed with feeding her food that’s been on the ground? 🤢

The teach sk like you would train a dog what is wrong with them 🙄😳
Also thought exactly the same about the communal laxitives it's the biggest red flag for an eating disorder and the fact they encourage it with codes and links is gross.

Reactions: 6
Would love to know how much weight they gained in India considering they didn’t really talk about the blood sugars and things. There’s been a lot of media about people taking that diabetes drug to drop weight quickly so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they have that on the go as well.

Reactions: 3
QQ - is Tanner the son and a bit of a black sheep (in a good healthy way!). He doesn’t seem as into the whole social media chaos as the rest of the family.
Nooooooo Tanner is the golden child!! He and his wife just don’t participate in the Instagram circus like the rest of the Houghton clowns.

Omg making her eat off snow that people have walked on, spat on, dogs pissed on. They are absolute animals.

Reactions: 7
Would love to know how much weight they gained in India considering they didn’t really talk about the blood sugars and things. There’s been a lot of media about people taking that diabetes drug to drop weight quickly so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they have that on the go as well.
Kimmy said when they go to Disney they won’t eat until after midday, they break their fast with some special product they shill, then they take products to try and help counteract the sugar. They also will share each food item and try not to finish it and will only eat for a short window before their fast starts again.

• Wow
Kimmy said when they go to Disney they won’t eat until after midday, they break their fast with some special product they shill, then they take products to try and help counteract the sugar. They also will share each food item and try not to finish it and will only eat for a short window before their fast starts again.
They’re so casual about their disordered eating and actively promote it to the thousands of people who follow them. It’s really sad - mainly that the children and future children in the family will be impacted by it and they clearly can’t see they have a serious eating disorder

Their brains must be warped due to lack of carbs or something.. it is not normal to be a millionaire and swerve paying for actual ski lessons for your daughter with a professional Jnr you are not a pro, instead opting to encourage your child to chase bits of food you’ve thrown in the floor and then eat them. This and those disgusting dummies are really knocking me sick lately.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m on one today.. but all these posts from Jen about her parents moving into the home and selling their family house etc etc, almost feel sorry for her, then the very next story is an ad for 80 dollar olive oil. 🫠 have a day off!

Their brains must be warped due to lack of carbs or something.. it is not normal to be a millionaire and swerve paying for actual ski lessons for your daughter with a professional Jnr you are not a pro, instead opting to encourage your child to chase bits of food you’ve thrown in the floor and then eat them. This and those disgusting dummies are really knocking me sick lately.
I read elsewhere it’s because no one would ever teach a child of SK age due to the risk of damage to her body.

whose waiting for Steve Jr to dress as Elsa to try and go viral as Daddy dresses as Elsa to show how much he loves daughter “oh my god guys, it’s so hysterical”

• Haha
I read elsewhere it’s because no one would ever teach a child of SK age due to the risk of damage to her body.

whose waiting for Steve Jr to dress as Elsa to try and go viral as Daddy dresses as Elsa to show how much he loves daughter “oh my god guys, it’s so hysterical”
Yep you’re right. A quick google tells me Deer Valley only teach skiing from age 3 upwards

Reactions: 3
What is with them making her eat Donuts off the ground like she's a dog they are trying to train it's bleeping ridiculous 😡

What is with them making her eat Donuts off the ground like she's a dog they are trying to train it's bleeping ridiculous 😡
they said on tiktok if they hand them to her she will associate the donuts with them but this way she associates the donuts with skiing. I don’t know how stupid the think she is, she sees the box and them throwing it. She would probably enjoy skiing anyway if they made it fun without needing this crap but that won’t make content

I don’t see anything wrong with them teaching her to ski, she clearly isn’t uncomfortable, is enjoying herself and it’s an amazing skill to learn especially if they will spend a lot of time on the slopes as she grows up. However I’m not so keen on the method of eating donuts off the floor. Snow might be white but people and animals pee in it. I wouldn’t want to eat off it 😵💫

They go to a fancy hotel, get hot water and use their own keto chocolate 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.