Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen is completely unhinged IMO. I'd say Snr sleeps with one open. Does anyone know where the older kids went to college? Did Tiff even go at all as she doesn't seem academic? I'm just wondering if they didn't get the grades would she just try to buy her way in Felicity Huffman style. She reminds me of the scene in Sopranos where Carmela trys to get some poor unfortunate to write a reference for Meadows preferred choice of college..

Reactions: 9
She genuinely has to be exhausted, from eating so little, running round and traveling so much. I’d say she’s burnt out to be honest (and mad as a badger!)

Reactions: 6
The fact that she refers to one of her daughters in law as “a great conversationalist” seems mighty shady tbh…like that’s all she can think to say about her??

Thread suggestion

Rich kid got a place, threads and bars in Jens face, Steve snr is a head case

(Built on pop tarts post)

She's pushing anti wrinkle cream and she has thread in her face to lift it 🙄

Also a 4 day fast.....crazy people, I'd be starving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christmas has come early. The senior turtles and turtle AirPod are fasting?! The content will be sublime.

• Haha
And kimmy is making out she ordered in things for giveaway when she was probably sent it for free 🙄

Reactions: 1
We just have to like pray and trust that God has another multi million dollar home ready and waiting for us, with plentiful shiplap and plastic gold fixtures, cuz like, this multi million dollar home we currently live in and picked out knowing we wanted kids, simply won’t suffice. 🫠😒🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they’re fasting for 4 days and she’s sleeping with her mouth taped shut…wtf?! I’ve not long stumbled across these guys, they make for interesting viewing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there any supporter medical advice that what they are doing works or is good for you? They are barking imo

Reactions: 1
It is actually quite well documented (scientifically) that fasting is good for you but these guys are taking it too far.

Reactions: 4
Is there any supporter medical advice that what they are doing works or is good for you? They are barking imo
To be honest I think they’d just pay for a doctor who’d agree with their approach.
They’re morbidly fascinating

Wtf is with the tape over her mouth??

I swear she’s unwell in the old spaghetti factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.