Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Tiff saying that after they graduate school/college their parents don’t give them any more money. I don’t remember anything about them not being bequeathed any money in a will. And where in the uk do you buy magic spoon? I’m only asking cos I’m diabetic and have considered buying it? I also nominate is it normal for people to buy already boiled eggs as the next thread title!!

I remember Tiff saying that after they graduate school/college their parents don’t give them any more money. I don’t remember anything about them not being bequeathed any money in a will. And where in the uk do you buy magic spoon? I’m only asking cos I’m diabetic and have considered buying it? I’m
I was just on the magic spoon website.

Is it normal for people to buy already boiled eggs 🤔
I’ll confess to buying them often. I travel for work almost 100% of the time and get tired of eating every meal in the hotel lounge or restaurant when I’m on travel. They are great for breakfast or a snack when you don’t have a kitchen. That said, I don’t buy them when I’m home.

Reactions: 2
I find it strange that they have openly told their children they won't inherit anything once they (Jen & Steve) have passed! All that money and not leaving the kids a dime! Does that include house/cars luxury things? Will it go all to the church and these missionary trips they go on?? I know they don't have to but just find it strange with all that money!
Have they really? So they are leaving their wealth to the church? I imagine they'd surely leave the kids something

I’ll confess to buying them often. I travel for work almost 100% of the time and get tired of eating every meal in the hotel lounge or restaurant when I’m on travel. They are great for breakfast or a snack when you don’t have a kitchen. That said, I don’t buy them when I’m home.
Yeah it's the at home thing I don't get.
How long do boiled eggs stay fresh for, she looked to have quite a large box.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone entered the giveaway? I’ve just been messaged by jimmy as a “winner@ but she wants me to click in a link and give my card details before they announce it on Instagram.. this seems to good to be true.. would I be an idiot for putting my details on there? Xx

Has anyone entered the giveaway? I’ve just been messaged by jimmy as a “winner@ but she wants me to click in a link and give my card details before they announce it on Instagram.. this seems to good to be true.. would I be an idiot for putting my details on there? Xx
Yeah it’s a common scam, why would they need your bank details to give you cash! Happens all the time with Instagram giveaways, I’m sure it’s a spoofed account and not Kimmy’s actual username if you check it? Just report and block the account.

Reactions: 3
They buy the eggs from costo along with individual pots of guacamole, again all while claiming to eat closer to how god intended!

You haven’t won the holiday, as someone said it’s a common scam. Please delete the message

Reactions: 1
I’d love if a tattler won! Can you imagine! I’d say you’d have to sign an nda and only post approved deets. I’d be paying you to sew herrings in the curtains 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d love if a tattler won! Can you imagine! I’d say you’d have to sign an nda and only post approved deets. I’d be paying you to sew herrings in the curtains 🤣
You know if anyone wins it will be another influencer who is thin, American and has a big following

Reactions: 8
Tell me.... 🫣tell me i just didn't see them let stevie Kate walk down to jen on the water unaccompanied?!!!! Whilst he filmed it??!!!!!! 😡😡
I know she's done that float safety thing but fekin hell fire Jesus mormon christ!!!!!
They are idiots!!! Think rich people don't have accidents??? 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Have kimmy just basically got SL out of bed put on some shoes and taken her over to jens place? She looks like she have muck on her face and bed head still in!

Have kimmy just basically got SL out of bed put on some shoes and taken her over to jens place? She looks like she have muck on her face and bed head still in!
*SK

I’ve bought magic spoon it cost a fortune but it’s actually nice, I’d recommend it if
1. You need it ie diabetic
2. You can afford ot

mots nice considering I thought it would taste like cardboard but it’s expensive for what it is….cereal🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.