Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go to a fancy hotel, get hot water and use their own keto chocolate 🙄
This made me laugh! Like what's the point in even going in the hotel, they could make their hot chocolates at home. I wouldn't dream of going to a fancy restaurant with my own supplies. The whole family is bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This made me laugh! Like what's the point in even going in the hotel, they could make their hot chocolates at home. I wouldn't dream of going to a fancy restaurant with my own supplies. The whole family is bonkers!
They're a weird bunch but I'm addicted to following them and their crazy lives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
they look like they’d be a bloody nightmare at every hotel and restaurant they visit what with the filming, screeching, menu ‘quirks’, Steve being a smug bellend…Let’s hope they tip well 😭

Reactions: 7
Jen as Elsa: HEEEERREEEE I STANDDDDDDD
Also Jen as Elsa:

(Credit where it’s due Turtles, this was hysterical)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was genuinely laughing out loud at the Elsa videos, when she kind of drops and slides out of view at the end 😂😂

im actually an Elsa impersonator for childrens parties so I feel the pain, never on skies though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they are coming home from Deer Valley today so probably in car/plane whoever they get there so content won't be uploaded until they get home and they have all come home to a million parcels on the doorstep!

Reactions: 2
I think they are coming home from Deer Valley today so probably in car/plane whoever they get there so content won't be uploaded until they get home and they have all come home to a million parcels on the doorstep!
I quite like it when they're at deer valley, bit different from normal day to day postings. They definitely have a life of riley.

Reactions: 7
I quite like it when they're at deer valley, bit different from normal day to day postings. They definitely have a life of riley.
Definitely! I get bored sometimes of the whole decorating the house! It's too much!

Reactions: 5
That deer valley house is off the scale when they did the drone shot. I mean I know it is just off the piste but come on…

😮

Reactions: 4
That deer valley house is off the scale when they did the drone shot. I mean I know it is just off the piste but come on…

😮
It is absolutely unbelievable.

Do we know how they made their money? They seem to have it in abundance!

Reactions: 1
There’s a lot of talk of “investing”.

Their other house is not my style and tbh the Deer Valley one isn’t really, but to live there . OMG.

Reactions: 1
Anyone who fancies going needs to enter their competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.