Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
This might have been posted before but stumbled across Jen’s first account (via an IG Kim use to use) and found this. I mean he really give all the creepy feels out 🤢
CDA5159C-AA3D-4E6C-86E6-D3BEB52546C4.jpeg
A638475E-9298-4EA9-86D5-CE1597CD37D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She’s “impressed with the work ethic” of Indian women.
What a condescending bitch. She’s never worked a day in her life, she wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and bit her.

Reactions: 17

swob1675

So much today guys. So much. Ovulation tests taped to refrigerators. Mini tiff and creeper senior in Alaska. Jens back to hawking cheap Chinese holiday wares. And Kimmy is still shrieking like a car alarm. It’s a lot. Texas sized overstimulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5C282BF6-49BA-4E99-B2EF-882EB308E2D7.jpeg

Wow. And Jen and Steve Snr think they’re good parents? Just casually causing PTSD in all their children. This is not good parenting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Her questions for the doctor. First one was ‘when will we know if it’s twins?’ Part of me wonders if she actually needed any fertility treatment, or if she just did it to increase her chance of twins. Twins would be so great for her engagement, and her SALES! Imagine the oh so sweet pictures of them in matching clothing. Part of me hopes she does get twins because they are bloody hard work.

She also asked if she could intermittent fast 😱Surely her priority should be nourishing her baby, not making sure she doesn’t put on too many pounds. I am happy for her, but things like this make me question whether she’s cut out to be a mother.

Reactions: 14

emmanewbie

The millionaire plays with the little peasants in the village and ticks something off his bucket list. How quaint x

bellinibobble

VIP Member
She realises India is not where Disney’s Aladdin was set, right?

Lol who am I kidding. The ignorance is astounding.

Says it all that they could travel all that way and be sat next to someone else at breakfast from the same affluent suburb of Dallas. Let’s guess.. also LDS and also on some creepy mission dressed up as a ‘holiday’ to immunise the kids against bigotry? Who the fuck even speaks like that Steve Snr?

Poptart

VIP Member
Awww Jen was cross with Steve for paying for the first class lounge when she thought the business class lounge was just fine. We all have our problems I guess.

• Haha
C5EAAAF7-0148-4AD2-AEFB-582664C319AC.jpeg

After reading the caption about her friend walking an hour each way to work, I thought she was going to say she was giving her a lift today or something. No, not Jen! Jen’s just grateful she’s got a car. Fuck the friend who obviously can’t afford one on her store worker wage. Wow, the privilege is coming off Jen in waves today.

• Angry
  • Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
Try staying in your own country and stop voting for politicians that don’t advocate against universal healthcare and walk all over the rights of 50% of the population to have autonomy over their own bodies. Maybe just maybe India only wants American tourists for the money they spend and not their tone death worthiness.

• Heart

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Is it just me or has mckenna kate turned a bit annoying? Sounds like a brat at the airport coz it's not her ideal way to spend new years eve. She's literally just left a 7 star hotel!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

bellinibobble

VIP Member
To say this is a longed for and hard fought for baby, I am surprised at some of Tiffany’s choices on this trip. There’s apparently a risk of zika in DR, then whilst there she visits a monkey park which cautions against pregnant visitors and is now horse riding? I can never tell if they’re thick, or they just think they know better than everyone else. 🤦🏻‍♀️

EnidBirch

I've followed this family on Instagram for a while, just stumbled across this thread.
I had to unfollow Tiffany her constant need to come across as the happiest hamster in the world gets right on my tits.
The over the topness of everything they do is just gross 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart