Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
I know I'm going to be confronted with this decision very soon as I had gestational diabetes with my first baby and now am on the shielded list as of last week although I'm not going to shield as its voluntary and I actually have covid now. I think I might get the vaccine at some point in my pregnancy. I keep thinking about Grace Victory and the dangers of late pregnancy covid. Scary though as they just don't know if its 100%. Im only 6 weeks so hopefully have time to think about it!
Are there any updates on Grace? Last I heard she was in a coma after delivering the baby

Lsj18289

Wondering if anyone can advise about reading OPKs. Previously when TTC I used the clear blue so I didn’t have to read the lines. This time I’m using strips. I know that the line has to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive but when it gets close- does that mean anything or is a negative a negative and there’s just normal fluctuations? I should be ovulating round about now, if I do ovulate that is as im not sure due to PCOS and long cycles. Attached photo- today looks quite dark to me but it is still being read as low by the app. Also a photo of today’s test not in the app
Have you tried manually inputting the reads? Sometimes with lighting it isn't picked up as dark as it shows oknthe actual test so I will adjust it to reflect correctly.

a.pain

VIP Member
This is what mines looks like, it will say at the right hand side, high, low, peak etc. The one above peak was reading as low until I manually adjusted the colours to match what was showing on the test.
Thanks! Just did a clear blue one to check and it’s bloody negative not even high- but will test again later today and tomorrow and hopefully get somewhere...

Dipdab

VIP Member
Feeling very stressed out today.

Had positive OPK’s Monday and Tuesday (first time using them) then back to negative Wednesday...woke up Thursday to light bleeding that’s still going on today.
I can’t offer any advice as haven’t experienced this but sorry you are feeling stressed. I would suggest keeping a log of symptoms and speak to GP if it continues x

Dipdab

VIP Member
New thread guys x

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Hey

Trying for baby no.2 in a few months. We didn’t really try as such for our first, he was planned but in a whatever happens happens sort of way! I want to be more prepared this time!

I have the Ovia app. When is it recommended to start folic acid? I only started once I found out I was pregnant last time.

Sallycinnamon_

Welcome! Sorry about your miscarriage, hope you're okay ❤ good luck ttc x

I can see something but not sure if it's faint positive or indent sorry ❤ If you've had a positive and then only a day of bleeding it could have been a chemical pregnancy xx

I think pink dyes have bad indent lines sometimes and blue dyes are notorious for evaps so I think it's just pot luck sometimes! Good luck x
Thank you for your reply. I haven’t had a positive before xx

fluffybaffling

What do you ladies think of this ovulation test result? Is it negative? According to natural cycles ovulation is tomorrow and Premom is today, I think this is the darkest it has been. I’ve had 2 temp rises but have only been doing that for 10 days since my thermometer arrived! I have PCOS so I know they’re not great for that, I just want to know if I’m ovulating or not! Even hubby said we need a
Day off from DTD today, but I think We really need to today.
3B723E9C-0A1D-48B5-92D1-B051DBBB35B8.jpeg
1CF2A61D-0612-48B3-81B0-E3A59AFFCA93.jpeg

Can anyone please help I am getting so stressed and upset. Came off pill sept 2020 tracked ovulation with opks dec and jan and I get stronger lines but have never had a peak and now freaking out thinking I don’t ovulate. 😩😩 it was similar last month too but I didn’t have the Premom app to take photos so my strongest lines are about cd15 just after when my apps say I’ll ovulate on cd14. I’ve never noticed any ewcm but yesterday I did have some cramps/twinges esp on lower left side a bit like period pains so I thought could be ov pains? Can I still be ovulating if these are my darkest lines? 🤞🏻🙁

Attachments

TTC for 2.5 years with no luck. Currently being investigated, had pelvic uss and bloods
Next is a hysteroscopy, they talk about local anaesthetic being put into the cervix
Has anybody had this and if so, how was your experience?
Thanks!

Dipdab

VIP Member
I'm 4 days late, giving it till Thursday and will call my GP but our surgery is now a vaccination hub so it's so hard to get in touch with them 😞 our online service is shocking too. If I've not bled by Thursday I'll be a week late so I Will bombard them ive never been late in my life before its so frustrating now
Gosh how frustrating. Shame about the online service, I had an UTI in October and was able to online chat with the doctor and receive a prescription the same day- quicker than usual!
The not knowing either way must be so hard x

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’m 10dpo, for 2 days been feeling pinching/stitch like pain on my left side. Anyone has this before?
Hope everyone’s ok
I’m also 10 dpo and in I’ve started getting sharp pain in my left side today. Thought it might be my AF pains though 😩

Dipdab

VIP Member
Well I’m back. Finally stopped bleeding after my chemical pregnancy. Ready to get back to ttc. I had my moments of “I’m done. I’m giving up” etc but nope. I’m ready now. We will get our baby!!
Started switching up to different vitamins now, I’ve read a lot about low vitamin d can cause miscarriages and we’ll I’ve been stuck indoors for months due to lockdown so I’m upping my dosage on them too.
anyone here use baby aspirin? I’ve heard good thing. When do you start taking it? Etc.
good luck all 💜
Glad to hear you’re feeling better, welcome back 🙂. I haven’t heard about baby aspirin at all? Interested to hear about it!
im currently taking vitamin D, zinc and folic acid. I was taking the coq10 that Luisa zuissman recommended but I’ve run out and don’t think I’ll bother getting more!

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Ok so this is extremely bizarre but on I told my husband to take an ovulation test just because I was curious 🙄😂. Anyways a line came up?? How do they work? I know the line has to be atleast as strong as the other but I didn’t think It would have been possible for a line to appear with a mans wee

a.pain

VIP Member
Have you tried manually inputting the reads? Sometimes with lighting it isn't picked up as dark as it shows oknthe actual test so I will adjust it to reflect correctly.
I think that’s my q- I’m not too sure what counts as high or peak when reading these! This looks like it would be high to me definitely compared to my previous days tests but it’s still lighter than control so negative?