Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
What’s the earliest people have had morning sickness start?
I’m so nauseous today and threw up on my way out of work, haven’t eaten anything dodgy, but period isn’t due till the weekend!

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
AF is now 2 days late! Starting to get more hopeful as the days pass! Trying really hard to hold of on Tuesday/Wednesday time when my period would of finished! Almost tested yesterday but talked myself out of it! I hope my bodies not playing games with me!!
Everything crossed for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Another OPK question... are your LH levels supposed to increase as you get towards ovulation? Mine increased but seem to have dropped again. According to the chart, today is “high chance” to try, peak days are 11th and 12th and I’ll be ovulating on the 13th.

Attachments

CNK

I've literally just had my implant out last week so very new to TTC (not even in ovulation yet)... Is it awful to say I really don't want a Christmas baby? I've already mentioned this to my partner and he was a bit annoyed! 😕
As a Christmas baby you're dead right 😄
Though we have been ttc 2 years so I think I will keep trying next month, Christmas due date or not!

Sunshinegal

Has anyone here has low progesterone levels when they started the tests after a year?
They've asked to retest me on that as mine are low, I've just googled (I know it's the worst thing to do) and now I'm in a panic as it doesn't look great. Really really hoping next lot are okay.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Okay so I took a test this afternoon .. we’re pregnant! We’ll be looking at booking an early scan after previous early losses, the last one being a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. When is the best time to book one for? Obviously not going to book one yet just incase but if we get to 7 weeks is that a good time?
Aw congratulations! 🤞 For a sticky baby! 7 weeks is a great time for an early scan, I had one at 6+2 and could see a tiny blob and a beating heart, good luck ❤

has anyone had any issues with coming off contraception?
My coil was due to be taken out in November and I called the doctors early September so we could start trying but was told the doctors aren’t taking them out at the moment (due to COVID) so I’ve waited until this week, called the doctors and the doctor is refusing to do them right now so was pointed to the sexual health clinic but there’s a 6 month+ waiting list

I’m at a loss of what to do and was hoping I’d be pregnant by now but the thought of having to wait another 6 months is awful

Makeupaddict5

I think that sounds about right and you would be ovulating between days 10-12 which makes sense for a short cycle. It indicates you have a decent luteal phase despite the short cycle
Ok thank you for your feedback. ❤Makes me feel better. Are you in the health field ? X

Hello! Sorry I can’t offer any advice but just wanted to send a hug and say don’t loose hope. It will happen (that’s what I keep trying to remind myself). Hope you get some answers at your appointment ❤
Thank you so much! I know I can’t compare it to people who have been trying for years but I’m just frustrated in myself and just want to know what direction things will be going. Sending love and positive thoughts to you too ❤

Did you get bloods done to see if your ovulating and your hormone profile?
I’m not 100% sure what the bloods were that were taken but it was after a phone call with GP discussing ovulation and when I phoned and spoke to my GP the other day she gave me the belief that the right bloods had been done and nothing more can be done from a GP perspective x

Mardyarse

Thank you just saw this is still accurate on good old google! I did this the first time (I did everything haha) so will start as of tomorrow as I have the bbt thermometer ❤
Hope it shows your ovulating! I didn’t ovulate until day 24 the month I got pregnant so don’t feel to down if you don’t see anything one day14

Sunshinegal

They said the same to me but I requested an appointment anyway to discuss. I had some questions I wanted answers to and it turned out our next option was to be referred to the fertility clinic so if I hadn’t asked for another appointment I’d still be say waiting.
Oh wow okay that's interesting. So they will still refer to fertility clinic if they say your bloods are fine?

Belle Amie

VIP Member
So just a little update. I tested with a 25miu test when I got my positive yesterday. Had some really intense cramping today. Took another 25miu test this morning and pretty much so light. So tested with clear blue early detection and that’s pretty much negative too. (It’s more sensitive so should have been darker than the other tests) so another chemical 😭
I’m sending you so so much love ❤

Tinkerbell20

So impatient waiting for my period to show up...I stopped my pill 8 days ago so I know it’ll take weeks yet but I’m just impatient and want to know things are working as they should

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Going out of my mind ladies. Took a test & I’ve got the faintest line can’t work out for the life of me if it’s an evap line of big fat positive. I’m 12dpo. I thought I was seeing things at first but my partner can see it too 😣 waiting till my period is due to retest on Thursday is going to drive me insane.
How are you all?! X
I read on another thread that if you turn the contrast down (I think) on the photo it shows it clearer? I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

fluffybaffling

Thank you so much all ❤
It's not sinking in yet, but I'm so happy!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all too! We've got this! ❤
Congratulations!!!! 💕 xxx

View attachment 452824

Is this positive or negative ovulation test? X
I think it’s negative. I’ve got these tests this month, I used others last month and I don’t think they’re as good! My peak looks barely there on these tests than the others last month. It’s crazy how quickly you can miss it!! Xx

Attachments

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Long time lurker here 😊

I had unexplained infertility while trying to get pregnant with my daughter. At that point after having the AMH test i was told my levels were around 8.5 so even though it was the lower end of the scale it was deemed healthy. I started on clomid and caught on my third cycle.

We decided last year to go back and ask for another course of clomid and had the AMH test done & was booked for a hycosy in March which then got cancelled cos of covid. A nurse has rang me today as they are restarting the clinics again and told me that my levels are now around 4. She has booked me in to see the doctor now as she said that it is likely now that we will need ivf ☹

Has anyone been lucky enough to concieve taking clomid with their levels this low? I didn’t really want to go down the ivf route ☹

Onecandream

Has anyone been told their fsh is high ?

Mine was high and I’ve been retested today. It can mean that ovarian reserve is low I think.