Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
So AF didn’t show up, however I don’t believe my lines are getting any darker. I’m waiting for another easy@home to develop, but I think it’s a lost cause. should I expect bleeding soon if this hasn’t stuck?
Given I didn’t even make an appointment at the doctors yet, do I even bother calling them to tell them? It’s not like they can do anything.
Lost it. Made it to 3 weeks 6 days. Here we go again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
Think I'm going to have to leave this group. My partner has told me this morning that she doesn't want to be with me anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Quiet in here at the mo, hope everyone is alright?
I’ve stuck to my guns and haven’t temped nor peed on any sticks and I feel great for it. All the sex and no stress, so I’d highly recommend, if you can, deleting those apps and just cracking on.

• Heart

PeterPanFan

How is this for mother nature being cruel? DTD at ideal timings, felt so good about this month. No sign of a period. 15 DPO and I decided right let's test. Tested then as I wiped... period. Wish it came before I had my hopes up so high that I tested 😔 absolutely devastated. 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Talensandtruths

Anyone else having a freak out about age/getting “older”? 😔!
I’m looking at a career change, and retraining (I can’t cope any longer with healthcare it’s made me unwell!), but that means putting the brakes on TTC whilst I sort things out career wise and hopefully find a new job which will afford mat leave too 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lola UK

VIP Member
Well CD1 for me yesterday…

We are going to contact the GP to have fertility testing, so I feel like that’s actually a small step forward? 🤍

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Spoke to a wonderful GP today who has sent me for bloods to check my levels and, fingers crossed he won’t need to, but if it’s worst case scenario he is referring me straight for tests after two early MC’s. Feel fortunate to have spoken to an understanding GP

• Heart

justonemorepage

VIP Member
It's incredibly triggering. I've had to come off social media completely because there were so many announcements, and although I'm happy for each and every one of them, I got more and more upset with each one that I'm still exhausting myself through trying. I even have one girl on my Facebook sharing every celebrity announcement too and it just got too much for me. The stress of TTC is really taking a toll on my health at the moment and I need to focus on that now too so it's like a double whammy. I've never felt so exhausted or ill as I do lately and I'm just so overwhelmed with it all. Sorry for the rant 😟

• Heart

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
I feel like I've timed it right this month. Got EWCM and our donor is coming later today. Fingers crossed this is our month.

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
The positive pregnancy test from my first chemical finally fizzled out today. It made me really sad. Equally, one of my favourite podcasts had a pregnancy post for the host’s wife this morning. Tough time of year, and I hope we’re all ok x

• Heart

Lara98

Chatty Member
Found out at my scan today I only have 2 follicles 🥲 for some reason I feel a bit less stressed, I don't know if its because now I know what I'm up against I can start preparing, I'm less in limbo. Still shit, how can I be 23 and have TWO follicles, fucking TWO out of all the hundreds of thousands we're born with and mine are down to two. I'm shocked, it hurts so much but I'm praying this first round of IVF goes okay and something good happens.

On the upside my partner is ready to do embryo freezing, after a few days of talking and speaking with our parents, he's ready to give it a shot for me. He told me he doesn't want his anxieties over the future to stop me from being a mummy if it's the only chance I have now. 🥲 at least something good came from today.

Hugs to all of you who need one tonight❤

• Heart
Hope it’s OK for me to join, my husband and I have decided to start trying. I’ve been reading through this thread and some of the earlier ones, it’s so informative and everyone seems so supportive and helpful. Wishing you all baby dust and luck in your TTC journey 💞

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Does anyone else TTC feel triggered by hearing other people say they conceived after having sex one time? Im not referring specifically to the above poster, i had a friend tell me they conceived after spontaneously deciding to try the day her app said she was ovulating. Its wonderful news but struggling to conceive myself and find it hard to hear😞
Yes it’s really shit. People don’t realise that it hurts others when they say that though, especially as they’ve not have difficulties in conceiving. I used to get really down anytime I heard anyone else was pregnant, especially friends who really I was happy for but I always thought ‘why not me?’. It’s fucking hard.

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Sending lots of baby dust to you all ✨ my symptoms this time round are so strong - I didn’t feel this way with my chemical so I’m hoping this is a good sign. 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Dove88

What I assume is AF arrived on Saturday morning, nowhere near as heavy as usual and now seems to be gone. 2 days bleeding instead of usual 4-5 days. Cue constant googling of "implantation bleeding". Deep down I know it's not, it's another cruel trick played by my body. I can't even bring myself to buy a test, even if just to prove myself right.

TTC is fucking brutal.

Love to all of you x

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
How is everyone? I posted my BFP on Tuesday but sadly looks like things are heading towards a chemical again with faint tests. I’m absolutely heartbroken and feel numb. Nothing confirmed yet but boobs not as sore, nausea settled and tests were very dark and now very faint this morning. Why is my body doing this. I feel numb.

• Sad
  • Heart