TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well CD1 for me yesterday…

We are going to contact the GP to have fertility testing, so I feel like that’s actually a small step forward? 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well CD1 for me yesterday…

We are going to contact the GP to have fertility testing, so I feel like that’s actually a small step forward? 🤍
I contacted our GP last month, and I was pleasantly surprised at how quick the initial testing was arranged. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
I’m having blood tests, an ultrasound scan and a swab. My partner is having his sperm looked at.
Thanks! Hopefully I’ll have the same. Did you get booked in quite quickly? I’ve rung and can’t even speak to a dr on the phone about it until late next week

Reactions: 1
Thanks! Hopefully I’ll have the same. Did you get booked in quite quickly? I’ve rung and can’t even speak to a dr on the phone about it until late next week
Ah my surgery is different, you ring in the morning for appointments that day. The blood tests and sperm count were booked in easy enough. I’m on a waiting list for the ultrasound. I can’t imagine the swab will be difficult to arrange because it’s only with the nurse.

After saying I wasn’t going to nag hubby again until next year we did go back to clinic last week because I wanted to get everything in place to start early Feb. I hoped we would be able to do IUI but they suggested we do IVF and that he start on Impryl so that’s arrived today let’s see if he remembers to take it… Also found out that I’ve got a polycystic ovary and only ovulating from one side which didn’t surprise me as I always feel it on the left. Everything else still good.

If anyone is interested in a thread for those of us thinking about/starting IVF I can set one up?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After saying I wasn’t going to nag hubby again until next year we did go back to clinic last week because I wanted to get everything in place to start early Feb. I hoped we would be able to do IUI but they suggested we do IVF and that he start on Impryl so that’s arrived today let’s see if he remembers to take it… Also found out that I’ve got a polycystic ovary and only ovulating from one side which didn’t surprise me as I always feel it on the left. Everything else still good.

If anyone is interested in a thread for those of us thinking about/starting IVF I can set one up?
I’d be interested! How are you feeling after your appointment?

It’s been a weird month for me. We’ve decided to put off our embryo transfer until January as we have such a busy December, I didn’t want to be worrying about medication etc. I think it’s the first time in about 3 years I haven’t been actively TTC and I think it’s done me the world of good mental health wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d be interested in an IVF thread 😊 starting to look like it might be an option for us in the future with all the tests i’m having atm.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d be interested! How are you feeling after your appointment?

It’s been a weird month for me. We’ve decided to put off our embryo transfer until January as we hav such a busy December, I didn’t want to be worrying about medication etc. I think it’s the first time in about 3 years I haven’t been actively TTC and I think it’s done me the world of good mental health wise.
Overwhelmed! It’s taken me a week to process everything and my MH has been a bit tit overall lately anyway. Even though I knew a lot of stuff from my friend doing IVF recently there’s so much to take in.

I was thinking of you because they warned me about my risk of OHSS due to the polycystic ovary and what that entails with the frozen transfer and that upset me a bit because he said you then have to wait 2 cycles then of course I was Googling it and that never helps! But I’m glad now we know and starting sooner rather than later because it could be April-May before I even have a transfer.

Will start thread later. I don’t want to separate the group and will still check on here but it does feel like a different journey and also maybe not nice for people starting out TTC having to read about it all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm on a higher dose while pregnant because of my weight.
Did they give you it before or or after you were pregnant? I will need it because of my weight too and I didn't know if I should be getting ahead of the game

I think it’s a great idea to start a separate group! Obviously will keep in contact in this thread, but with dipping my toe into fertility options it feels like it’s a slightly different journey.

newbie ttc’ers I’m sure wouldn’t want to read about the struggles, and those struggling don’t want someone trying for 3 days and then posting positive pregnancy tests, so it might be better for everyone 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had a D&C 3 weeks and 3 days ago due to a miscarriage. Pregnancy tests have only just gone negative. Period doesn't look like it's appearing anytime soon so don't think I have a chance of falling pregnant before Christmas 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thanks!

I'm only 3dpo and already want to test. Having 3 months off ttc after the ectopic has really made me itching to go again now. But the time off did so much good for me
I too had an ectopic and 3 month pause, did me the world of good. Fell pregnant 3 months later now have a toddler so wishing you the best🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.