Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Ok so I’m 9dpo and haven’t felt any signs at all unlike last month when my boobs were sooo sore but it ended up to be a chemical. That was my 2nd chemical in 3 months. We started to try as soon as the bleeding stopped and agreed if it didn’t work this month, we would have a month off before trying again. We also agreed no early tests. However. Me being daft, I knew I had one cheapo test left in the bathroom drawer so I sneakily did it this morning expecting to see nothing at all but it’s come up faint. Can anyone else see it? I aren’t getting any hopes up and don’t dare tell hubby 😬
927BDFB0-CA68-4283-8D8A-002BDF71A517.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lola UK

VIP Member
I dont think much is TMI on this thread least of all peeing on sticks and dtd 🤣
I was going to say this 🤣🤣 the only thing I draw the line at is people posting pictures of their discharge.. mumsnet I’m looking at you 👀

• Haha
  • Sick

MarshC

Argh, 3 days late this month and AF rocked up today. Its shitty when AF shows up but when it’s late it just feels cruel. Been off the pill for nearly a year now but nothing so far. The one thing that is really bothering me is when people say ‘oh stop thinking about it so much and it’ll happen!’ Even hubby said it to me tonight. In my head I just don’t know how I can do that. Even if I delete my tracking app I feel like I’ll still do the rough maths in my head. I feel like I know too much that I can’t just forget. How do you stop thinking about it so much when it’s all you want?

• Heart
  • Sad

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
It's incredibly triggering. I've had to come off social media completely because there were so many announcements, and although I'm happy for each and every one of them, I got more and more upset with each one that I'm still exhausting myself through trying. I even have one girl on my Facebook sharing every celebrity announcement too and it just got too much for me. The stress of TTC is really taking a toll on my health at the moment and I need to focus on that now too so it's like a double whammy. I've never felt so exhausted or ill as I do lately and I'm just so overwhelmed with it all. Sorry for the rant 😟
I’m very much the same. Taking time away may help you.
Once the new thread has been made on here I won’t be going anywhere near it - it’s way too upsetting. So, goodluck all. I’m sure I’ll see you in other threads.

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I’ve decided this is the last cycle I’m going to track for this year. My mental health is so bad now, that I think I need some normality over Christmas. I’m due to ovulate tomorrow so we’ll see what happens but I’m not expecting anything this month, my LH levels are still really low after my last chemical.

What a ride hey? Men wouldn’t cope with this.

• Heart
Anyone else considering coming off/or has come off social media? I think one more Baby announcement, gender reveal, birth story will push me over the edge.
it’s making me feel bad seeing them and just feeling sad and (being honest) bitter.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Currently in my fertile phase, my scan on Friday showed 3 little eggys growing but I think the 1 was smaller than the other 2 so will probably ovulated 2 instead of the 3 hence why the dr was happy for us to give it a try this month.. not so secretary hoping that this is our month but secretly hoping it would be twins too!! 😂🤞

It was also very strange seeing those eggs on the screen thinking that I could be looking at the beginning/first cell of my potential baby to be!!

• Heart

justonemorepage

VIP Member
There's a girl I know in RL and she announced her pregnancy over Christmas and then her best friend announced hers yesterday and she then shared her best friends post and was gloating about how they are pregnant at the same time again etc and I just thought how insensitive it is but that she obviously doesn't realise. I feel bad for feeling upset at other people's happy news but this year has been really hard. I've seen at least 6 announcements from people I know and then another 4 or 5 from celebs/influencers.

I'm back to trying again this month and I'm trying to remain hopeful but I think I'll need to investigate with the doctors soon which gives me so much anxiety, probably why I've been holding off thinking maybe it will happen eventually but I'm losing more and more hope as the months/years go on.

• Heart

anonymous_flower

I tested this morning & I have the faintest of faint lines (taken after 5 minutes of doing the test) it looks like a very faint positive to me 🙏🏼
4E578ED1-A139-489F-A069-6F8CF2B1D48F.jpeg

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I have to step well away from this thread when I’m not in a good headspace, so I always appreciate the spoiler tags 😊

I don’t think I’ve ovulated this month, my temperature has gone way down. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Hope we’re all ok x

• Heart

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I’m 2 dpo, also just ignoring and not feeling hopeless. Fingers crossed we hear some positive news soon xxxx
We must be synced this month! I’m 2dpo today

Quiet in here at the mo, hope everyone is alright?
I’ve stuck to my guns and haven’t temped nor peed on any sticks and I feel great for it. All the sex and no stress, so I’d highly recommend, if you can, deleting those apps and just cracking on.
I’m good. In such a better head space. Relaxing a lot more, staying home a lot more. Drinking sleep tea at night, meditating and staying away from things that stress me out lol. Went to a brand new doctor and SHE WAS AWESOME!

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I feel this. Ive had three miscarriages in the last 12 months, Im stupidly trying again but I feel like I cant not. Im 2dpo and already wanting to test its ridiculous. I know ill be exactly the same if I get pregnant again its exhausting. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy this time round 💕
thank you.I finally got 2-3 on a digital today - I didnt get this far in my last two pregnancies so I could cry I’m so happy.
Hope everybody is doing ok xx

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
CD34 and 11DPO now, this has been a looooong month for me!

I’ve had such a windy stomach both last night and now tonight, yesterday I’d put it down to the quorn Chilli I ate but now who knows! Of course Google says it could be a sign like it does about bloody everything 😂
On the podcast someone recommend in the previous thread one of the girls said you can Google any symptom and someone will always say yes I had that! And it’s so true lol She said she managed to convince herself lock jaw was a symptom once 😂

• Haha

ScoutFinch

It’s egg retrieval day for me! I’m so nervous 😩
We got 9 eggs (which apparently is good as we are doing mild IVF) and found out this morning we have 7 embryos! Unfortunately in classic me fashion, I’ve developed OHSS and so we can’t do a fresh transfer now like we had planned. We’re just hoping our embryos keep growing so they can be frozen until I’m well enough for transfer 🤞🏻

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I hope we’re all having a lovely weekend. I’m now at 10Dpo and holding strong on not testing. My LH strips and pregnancy tests are still up in the loft where I can’t get them 😆 one more week to go!

• Heart

Cjh78

Chatty Member
My AF is due on the 24th - it could make or break Christmas for me!
First month of trying after a miscarriage in October 🤞🏻

• Heart

LongishCat

VIP Member
We’ve been trying for about 6 months. We were off 3 months as my period never arrived. I’m thinking to book an appointment with someone to see how my insides are. Maybe something is blocked. However my periods come like clock work now so I’m unsure why I’m not getting pregnant when we try. I had 3 glasses of wine in 3 days (so one a day) & he wasn’t very happy about that either. I’m thinking to get him checked however he may come out normal and that maybe it’s just my stress head causing it
I know you probably don't want to hear it, but trying for 6 months isn't abnormal.
I think it takes a healthy couple generally between 6 to 12 months to conceive.
But it can never hurt to get everything checked out, just to be sure.
Also don't worry about the wine, that really isn't an issue. If you were drinking three bottles a day, that would be a different story, but 3 glasses over 3 days won't make the difference.
I'm sorry he's stressing you out this much.

Reactions: 9