Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
Hubby is now deployed until the end of the year and AF has just shown up today after a 55 day cycle. Absolutely gutted and the tears have started 💔

I know we decided not to track anything up until he went away but I was holding out for that little bit of hope I’d get a BFP before or just after he left, but no.

Heres to trying again in 2023 and finally getting our IVF journey started ❤

Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think I finally have a BFP 😭😭 granted it’s very early days, I’m only 11 DPO. I only tested this morning as yesterday I had stomach cramps after eating and kept getting shooting pains in my shoulder . My partners in the medical field and said it could be shoulder tip pain (ectopic) so thought best to test! Crossing all my fingers and toes it’s not 🤞🏼 I’m going to do a clearblue one as soon as I get chance to to confirm!
237AF6B4-D89D-45DE-AF8B-A74491F05CB5.jpeg

• Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’m going to have a rant so feel free to skip…

For the last few days I’ve had people ask ‘any baby news then’ and then offer up advice which I haven’t asked for!

It’s really upset me, as it always seems like blame is placed on me. I’m not getting pregnant because I’m too stressed, not relaxed enough or not having enough passionate sex, or tracking too much, tracking too little! All this from someone who doesn’t have children or has TTC!!!

I had the classic ‘so many people just forget about it and then they magically fall pregnant ✨✨✨✨🙄🙄🙄🙄

She then said she thinks it sad’ that people test ovulation and then get their partner to have sex with them instead of passionate spontaneous sex 🤣

I just want to scream, I’d be far more relaxed if idiots didn’t ask me if I’m pregnant every week and then give me their shitty advice!!!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi! Hope it’s okay to join in

me and partner already have one little boy but we’ve been trying for another baby for over a year now. I had a miscarriage in May this year and another in August so two losses so close to eachother was a bit 😬 we’ve not done the deed since but think we’re going to start trying again in October.

i just wanted to come to this thread and kind of join in for support really cos I had no one to talk to and discuss with whilst trying previous times so think the support and talking to others going through the same will help

😊

• Heart
CD1 for me 😞 honestly just really want to curl up in a ball and cry. My enthusiasm for trying has gone out of the window I feel so shit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Lara98

Chatty Member
Had appointment today, confirmed I have diminished ovarian reserve. I knew this was coming but to have it confirmed I'm absolutely devasted. Doctor said I could still try IVF with my 2 follicles and have an MRI on my left however better option is egg donor. I feel like I'm grieving over a child or children I've never had. Growing up I always wondered what my child would look like, no I guess I'll never know

• Sad
  • Heart

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Was planning on TTC next year but have faced health issues for the last three and finally started to get some answers this summer. Unfortunately it wasn’t great news for me, I was diagnosed with adenomyosis. If that wasn’t enough, despite being originally ruled out I was also diagnosed with potential PCOS shortly after I begged for blood tests knowing something was still wrong. They found that my testosterone was raised, prolactin levels were extremely raised and LH/FSH were abnormal. I’m having repeat tests now after 3/4 months of waiting but I haven’t stopped worrying since. I may have a prolactinoma (non-cancerous but fertility suppressing tumour in the brain). It feels as though I’ve lost all hope in ever being a mum. Everything is against me and I’m only 22 years old. I have no family for support, my parents have disowned me due to choosing a partner outside my religion. It’s extremely difficult to be fighting this battle relatively alone. My partner is lovely and supportive no matter what but I worry for him to. I feel guilt that I may not be able to give him the children he deserves. I even at one point told him to leave me because of it. I know nothing is set in stone but it’s hard to hold out any hope at this point. I have my blood test tomorrow and as relieved as I am that they’re doing something I’m also terrified because I’m expecting that the news won’t be great. Any kind words would be much appreciated. Sincerely, someone who’s had a lack of support for a long time💗

• Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
Congratulations to the recent positives! 🤍 It is so nice seeing a few positive pregnancy tests recently .. I know that sounds strange (because I’ve never had one, and sometimes it’s difficult to see social media announcements) but it definitely gives me hope! Especially as lots of us have struggled and it hasn’t been an easy road 🤍

• Heart

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I had my saline scan today.. the most pain I have ever been in my life!! I thought I was going to pass out as the pain was so bad. Luckily it’s shown nothing ‘wrong’ with me so there really is no reason why I shouldn’t be falling pregnant.. I don’t know if I take too much comfort from that though as we have been trying for so long??!!
Hope you’re ok, that sounds awful.

I’ve woken up to a very light line on a pregnancy test at 10DPO. Last time this happened, I had a chemical at 13, so we’ll see what happens. I think I’ll test again later. Stick wee bairn, stick.

• Heart

sazzles88

I tested today at 8dpo and have a very faint positive! I'm so surprised but also still have some light cramps and have a feeling that this one won't progress either, I cant shake that feeling!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

sazzles88

Tested today as advised by the EPU and got a 3+ on the clearblue digital, i couldnt believe it! And I would be 5weeks +1, so unsure what's going to happen still. Tomorrow will be another milestone for us as I started bleeding from my 1st chemical at that time.

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
So I’m out again. Second chemical in 3 months. Got my hopes up as GP said they’d refer me but today a different story and I need to go through this one more time before a referral. Seems so cruel.

Has anybody tried baby aspirin successfully? Would it help? Could it potentially be my OH? We already have one child and it’s a very normal pregnancy. I feel so stuck, lost and down.

• Heart
  • Sad

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Hi all! Been quiet as nothing to report but I have an update.. We are finally being referred to the fertility clinic!! its a 24 week waiting list mind you 😅😂 I've also been taking ubiquinol and I've had the highest LH reading I've ever had yesterday and now I have cramping on my right hand side today so I'm hoping that's a positive sign as the only signs of ovulation I've ever had is LH readings/BBT, no body signs, so fingers crossed!

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Hope I'm ok sharing this, hiding under a spoiler for those who might not want to see.

I'm 10 DPO and despite telling myself I wasn't going to test..... I did. I did one last night, one this morning and one this evening.

It's not just me seeing things is it!? The lines are so faint but they all showed within a few minutes, so not evap lines. I'm trying not to get too excited and I really really hope they get darker..... I had a miscarriage earlier this year and I hope this one sticks.

20221019_181026.jpg

• Heart
Just back from a friends baby shower where I batted off the “doesn’t it make you broody” and “you must be next” comments for a good 4 hours… emotionally exhausting trying to brush it off and be happy for them at the same time 😔
UGH. This. Sometimes I’d love to turn around and make a really obnoxious point of saying I’m unable to.

I’ve been BBT temping this month for the first time. Still getting the hang of it and think I need to come on my Period and get the lay of the land with my usual temps before I’ll fully understand it.

I’ve just seen Jennifer Aniston has done an interview where she’s revealed she couldn’t conceive. Did ivf and everything. I found it quite refreshing to read about a woman in the public eye (that I admire) being so honest about her difficulties

• Heart