TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should be ovulating at the moment and we have DTD every other night. I’m BBT tracking but don’t get it and sometimes forget to take my temp 😂 but I have paid attention to CM and think I’ve noticed the texture right for ovulation. Today ive had real cramps on my right hand side of my lower abdomen.

we’re going through fertility checking. I’ve had an ultrasound and bloods that came back normal and the OH had his sperm looked at. Apparently all normal and so referred for consultant appt. Apparently my first appt is in January but not had the letter yet.

Reactions: 1
Feeling so lost with and sad with it all. 2 years trying, waiting for NHS appointment. So sad x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I too had an ectopic and 3 month pause, did me the world of good. Fell pregnant 3 months later now have a toddler so wishing you the best🙂
Thanks and congratulations to you for your little one!
I had my first during the pandemic and just fell into a horrible cycle of not really looking after myself and it really helped me focus a little more on me again. I now feel similar to how I felt before I had my first. Pregnancy really takes it out of you!

7dpo now and starting to get a bit nervous....what if it positive, what if its another ectopic. I think im now more worried than excited for a positive.

• Heart
Hi, new to this thread and I’ve been hesitant to post here as I have a 3 year old but it took a long time and I had a miscarriage which completely messed with my head before we had our daughter. I’ve had a couple of miscarriages after having her too. Haven’t been actively trying recently, I got a bit too obsessed with ovulation testing and online forums etc before I had her so been determined not to get in that headspace again and for a while felt like I’d be ok if we didn’t have another but recently I’m feeling very broody again and want to try properly.

Apologies if this sort of thing has been discussed before but I’m wondering if anyone else gets really bloated around ovulation and experiences quite painful trapped wind type pains? I got that on Thursday last week, which was CD13, I have only started testing with clear blue ovulation tests this month and based on my cycle length started testing on CD14 but I’ve had no smiley face yet and I’m wondering whether my ovulation actually happens earlier in my cycle than I think and is when I have the horrible bloating/trapped wind - hardly when I feel my sexiest 🤣

I’m going to do the clear blue ovulation test again tomorrow but think I might have missed the smiley face - was just trying to work out my cycle better so I know for future months.

Hope I’m not in the wrong place, if there’s another thread for people trying for their second babies, please let me know x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, new to this thread and I’ve been hesitant to post here as I have a 3 year old but it took a long time and I had a miscarriage which completely messed with my head before we had our daughter. I’ve had a couple of miscarriages after having her too. Haven’t been actively trying recently, I got a bit too obsessed with ovulation testing and online forums etc before I had her so been determined not to get in that headspace again and for a while felt like I’d be ok if we didn’t have another but recently I’m feeling very broody again and want to try properly.

Apologies if this sort of thing has been discussed before but I’m wondering if anyone else gets really bloated around ovulation and experiences quite painful trapped wind type pains? I got that on Thursday last week, which was CD13, I have only started testing with clear blue ovulation tests this month and based on my cycle length started testing on CD14 but I’ve had no smiley face yet and I’m wondering whether my ovulation actually happens earlier in my cycle than I think and is when I have the horrible bloating/trapped wind - hardly when I feel my sexiest 🤣

I’m going to do the clear blue ovulation test again tomorrow but think I might have missed the smiley face - was just trying to work out my cycle better so I know for future months.

Hope I’m not in the wrong place, if there’s another thread for people trying for their second babies, please let me know x
Hi, I definitely get very blocked up around ovulation time too, like a bit constipated maybe, absolutely does not make me feel like doing the deed at all :ROFLMAO: I think first child, second child , seventh child, doesn't matter, all is fine to post here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The positive pregnancy test from my first chemical finally fizzled out today. It made me really sad. Equally, one of my favourite podcasts had a pregnancy post for the host’s wife this morning. Tough time of year, and I hope we’re all ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
10dpo and some spotting for me which is unsual amd early,but I think im out this cycle, will still test after my period as that's how I found out about my ectopic! Also tracking next month as Christmas just gets too hectic, but start back in January where 2023 will be the year I'm sure🙂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever tried acupuncture to help conceive? I’m interested to hear if so as I’m tempted to try it. Been TTC for a while with no luck yet x

Has anyone any experience with the clear blue ovulation tests? I’ve been ttc properly since about June. I’ve used the easy at home ovulation strips from Amazon, sparsely at first but then had gotten the hang of using them and tracking with the Premom app. No joy on conceiving though!
Two friend’s recommended the Clear Blue test kit. I got 10 of the purple tests in a bundle with the Seven Seas trying for a baby vitamins from Boots. Easy to use, I started tracking on CD10. A couple days of negatives, then the flashy smiley face, indicating high fertility on day 14, 15, 16 & 17! No solid smiley face to indicate peak fertility though. I had begun testing twice a day on days 15 & 16 and we had been really trying everyday in the bedroom too!
So I ran out of test sticks. I couldn’t find the purple sticks in the pharmacies, only the pink Clear Blue sticks. So tried two of those last night, and they both gave an error. Honestly, I was so frustrated and annoyed that it put me in a bad mood as I had flushed away my concentrated wee 😂 and couldn’t do another! Plus these tests are so booody expensive. I’ve spent near €70 this month. So we didn’t do it last night! Negative circle on test this morning 😏 so so frustrating

• Sad
Yes CB are very very expensive. I never liked the pink tests at least with the purple ones you get flashy face indicating peak might come.
What I did was use the easy at home tests cos you get like 100 in a box so you could use loads per cycle. And then when I got a peak I'd confirm it with the CB tests.

Has anyone any experience with the clear blue ovulation tests? I’ve been ttc properly since about June. I’ve used the easy at home ovulation strips from Amazon, sparsely at first but then had gotten the hang of using them and tracking with the Premom app. No joy on conceiving though!
Two friend’s recommended the Clear Blue test kit. I got 10 of the purple tests in a bundle with the Seven Seas trying for a baby vitamins from Boots. Easy to use, I started tracking on CD10. A couple days of negatives, then the flashy smiley face, indicating high fertility on day 14, 15, 16 & 17! No solid smiley face to indicate peak fertility though. I had begun testing twice a day on days 15 & 16 and we had been really trying everyday in the bedroom too!
So I ran out of test sticks. I couldn’t find the purple sticks in the pharmacies, only the pink Clear Blue sticks. So tried two of those last night, and they both gave an error. Honestly, I was so frustrated and annoyed that it put me in a bad mood as I had flushed away my concentrated wee 😂 and couldn’t do another! Plus these tests are so booody expensive. I’ve spent near €70 this month. So we didn’t do it last night! Negative circle on test this morning 😏 so so frustrating
I used the CB digital (the purple ones) and they worked for me. We also just decided to have sex every second day too no matter what the tests said to just cover all bases so to speak.

Update - I just got my period at CD18 🫠 so that might explain no LH surge but the CB tests picked up on estrogen rise. This is so unusual for me as I am usually on a 28-30 day regular cycle 😦

Decided that we will try this month too but my peak falls on christmas eve and we are with my parents from tomorrow until the 27th ...not sure how to sneak in any alone time together while at my parents house🤣

Sounds like lots of us had short cycles this last month.

AF is due on the 21st for me but praying this is my month 🤞 Still trying to get to grips with the ovulation sticks. Not sure if I'm doing it right at the moment but it was my first month using them. Supplement wise I'm taking folic acid, CoQ-10, vitamin d and evening primrose (for PMDD) - are there any other supplements I should be taking?

Good luck to everyone hoping for a positive this month! 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My AF is due on the 24th - it could make or break Christmas for me!
First month of trying after a miscarriage in October 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There just seems to be baby news and all things babies everywhere at the moment. It’s exhausting, the only thing I can think about 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday I had some light spotting (AF due tomorrow) but this is unusual for me as I'm often late and it starts properly if that makes sense. I think I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding but don't want to get my hopes up too much 🙈 I did Google it and it says implantation bleeding can occur 6-10 days after DTD and it is within that window but maybe it's just is AF and my body is messing with me again 😭 sorry I think I'm overthinking everything lately and just getting so frustrated. Hope everyone is okay this month, it's such a difficult time for those TTC around Christmas. Sending you all lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.