TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had my coil removed on the 17th August & finally had AF arrive today!
After not having a proper period for about 5 years I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck LOL but feel happier as seems my cycle has come back pretty quickly so once it’s over I can carry on doing my LG testing 🥰
How is everyone else doing?xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen that the new Apple Watch tracks ovulation ? Tempted 😅 no more temping as soon as I wake up

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For those who use pre-mom, can you please help? How do you know which day you ovulated? I got 2 high results but no peak, but used a clearblue digital today with a solid smiley face. I don’t know when I have ovulated, or could it even be tomorrow?

We’ve been abroad the past week and been so relaxed. Hoping this helps us this month, will feel so deflated if not x

For those who use pre-mom, can you please help? How do you know which day you ovulated? I got 2 high results but no peak, but used a clearblue digital today with a solid smiley face. I don’t know when I have ovulated, or could it even be tomorrow?

We’ve been abroad the past week and been so relaxed. Hoping this helps us this month, will feel so deflated if not x
I keep testing until my opks start to dip, I usually get solid smiley on my clear blue a day or 2 before my Premom peak, I also track my temp so when I get a rise I know I ovulated the day before. Hope that helps 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I keep testing until my opks start to dip, I usually get solid smiley on my clear blue a day or 2 before my Premom peak, I also track my temp so when I get a rise I know I ovulated the day before. Hope that helps 🥰
Thank you. I come here every month asking similar questions so apologies to you all! But I can’t get my head round it all x

temping is very important imo. I would’ve missed my peak this month if i hadn’t been checking bbt in the morning.

AF is due tomorrow. Let’s see if this bfp turns into a bfn like last time 🤞. I really wouldn’t be surprised to be honest, I caught it SO early as my cycles are really short. I’m playing the game of period cramps of the overarching feeling of dread.
So AF didn’t show up, however I don’t believe my lines are getting any darker. I’m waiting for another easy@home to develop, but I think it’s a lost cause. should I expect bleeding soon if this hasn’t stuck?
Given I didn’t even make an appointment at the doctors yet, do I even bother calling them to tell them? It’s not like they can do anything.

Reactions: 1
I got a solid smiley face on my clearblue on Friday - is the likelihood that I ovulated Thursday/Friday?

6667E0D5-B6DC-44C7-9D1D-FF2C90D9A2B6.jpeg

I got a solid smiley face on my clearblue on Friday - is the likelihood that I ovulated Thursday/Friday?

View attachment 1570197
So the peak result/static smiley face is supposed to indicate your LH surge is happening and then ovulation takes place 12-48 hours after that. People ovulate the day after their LH surge on average so it's most likely that you ovulated yesterday 😊

So the peak result/static smiley face is supposed to indicate your LH surge is happening and then ovulation takes place 12-48 hours after that. People ovulate the day after their LH surge on average so it's most likely that you ovulated yesterday 😊
Thank you. I’m forever asking questions but the pre-mom tests don’t match up!

So AF didn’t show up, however I don’t believe my lines are getting any darker. I’m waiting for another easy@home to develop, but I think it’s a lost cause. should I expect bleeding soon if this hasn’t stuck?
Given I didn’t even make an appointment at the doctors yet, do I even bother calling them to tell them? It’s not like they can do anything.
Lost it. Made it to 3 weeks 6 days. Here we go again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Currently in my fertile phase, my scan on Friday showed 3 little eggys growing but I think the 1 was smaller than the other 2 so will probably ovulated 2 instead of the 3 hence why the dr was happy for us to give it a try this month.. not so secretary hoping that this is our month but secretly hoping it would be twins too!! 😂🤞

It was also very strange seeing those eggs on the screen thinking that I could be looking at the beginning/first cell of my potential baby to be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does ovulation late mean late period? Super late to my period and all negative on the tests
Yes, the time between ovulation and your period should be the same, it's the bit between your period and ovulation that can be more variable. Hope you get some answers soon 💕

Yes, the time between ovulation and your period should be the same, it's the bit between your period and ovulation that can be more variable. Hope you get some answers soon 💕
Sorry to do this but this isn’t actually correct. This time is called the luteal phase, when the egg has a chance for implantation. This phase length can absolutely vary, my own was last cycle was four days longer than my average. Different factors can effect it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to do this but this isn’t actually correct. This time is called the luteal phase, when the egg has a chance for implantation. This phase length can absolutely vary, my own was last cycle was four days longer than my average. Different factors can effect it.
Thank you. I know it's called the luteal phase, thought it was fairly consistent though but must have got mixed up at some point. Feels like such a minefield, no matter how much reading and testing you do there are still so many opportunities to get confused 😭

I might be wrong but to answer @rulebreaker101 question, if you had a late ovulation would that not equate to a late period because if it came on time that would mean a shorter LP and maybe not enough time for implantation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.