TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does bbt temping help when you’re in the tww?
Hey, I think it can be helpful more towards when your period is due, if bbt stays high then it can indicate a pregnancy and if it comes down then it could mean AF is on its way as the progesterone wears off. Up to you though :) I’ve had some months where my temp has still been high and I had AF that day and some months where there was a drop a day or 2 before

Reactions: 4
I don't do temping but I think your bbt staying elevated after ovulation is a good sign
If you’ve ovulated it will be elevated regardless of being pregnant so doesn’t really mean anything. It’s only a sign of pregnancy if it stays elevated beyond your period being due. As @Heyguysswipeup says it can signal AF coming when it drops but most months for me it didnt drop till day 2.

Reactions: 1
Hi all, back again. I’ve dipped in and out of TTC threads as we have been having difficulty. I have been for some standard tests which all came back normal and now I have been referred to Gynaecology and have an appt in January 2023 with a consultant. Can anyone advise on what I might expect at a first Consultant Gynae appt ?

I have recently had a nephew to my sister in law and have found it difficult as well as people I follow on SM announcing pregnancy. Hate feeling bitter about it.

Anyway, I’ve ordered a BBT thermometer to see if I can improve chances and pinpoint ovulation more clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope I'm ok sharing this, hiding under a spoiler for those who might not want to see.

I'm 10 DPO and despite telling myself I wasn't going to test..... I did. I did one last night, one this morning and one this evening.

It's not just me seeing things is it!? The lines are so faint but they all showed within a few minutes, so not evap lines. I'm trying not to get too excited and I really really hope they get darker..... I had a miscarriage earlier this year and I hope this one sticks.

20221019_181026.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope I'm ok sharing this, hiding under a spoiler for those who might not want to see.

I'm 10 DPO and despite telling myself I wasn't going to test..... I did. I did one last night, one this morning and one this evening.

It's not just me seeing things is it!? The lines are so faint but they all showed within a few minutes, so not evap lines. I'm trying not to get too excited and I really really hope they get darker..... I had a miscarriage earlier this year and I hope this one sticks.

View attachment 1662954
I definitely see lines on all 3! Congrats!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1662954
I can see lines too, even though my screen is quite dark. Congratulations! 💕

• Heart
I’m not tracking but I can tell I’m ovulating because I actually feel like going to the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi All, hope we are keeping well! Been a bit AWOL (again!) but finally have some updates! Hubs results came back the same and I have an appointment with my GP on 7th November to start the process of being referred to fertility clinic. Ovulating really late this month, on CD17! Good thing I don't go by flo app because it still says CD14 was ovulation day, stupid thing :rolleyes:😂

@Scout Finch hope the retrieval went well 🥰

@Tom_Nook definitely see faint lines too! Fingers crossed for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s egg retrieval day for me! I’m so nervous 😩
We got 9 eggs (which apparently is good as we are doing mild IVF) and found out this morning we have 7 embryos! Unfortunately in classic me fashion, I’ve developed OHSS and so we can’t do a fresh transfer now like we had planned. We’re just hoping our embryos keep growing so they can be frozen until I’m well enough for transfer 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
currently on CD29 waiting on AF. I thought it was here bang on time as I started very lightly bleeding 2 days ago but now it’s gone. Still BFN on the tests though so I don’t know what is going on 😔 just my body giving false hope I think.
Had a break from tracking last month so I can’t even follow my bbt.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
currently on CD29 waiting on AF. I thought it was here bang on time as I started very lightly bleeding 2 days ago but now it’s gone. Still BFN on the tests though so I don’t know what is going on 😔 just my body giving false hope I think.
Had a break from tracking last month so I can’t even follow my bbt.
Fingers crossed it's good news lovely. Being in limbo and waiting around is awful 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fingers crossed it's good news lovely. Being in limbo and waiting around is awful 😭
it’s a horrible feeling as I don’t want to get my hopes up or tell my husband and get his hopes up just for AF to start any minute but also scaring myself to what else it could mean when I google it 😭 just a waiting game I guess

• Heart
it’s a horrible feeling as I don’t want to get my hopes up or tell my husband and get his hopes up just for AF to start any minute but also scaring myself to what else it could mean when I google it 😭 just a waiting game I guess
Hope you get answers soon and hope it's good news ♥ it feels such a long wait doesn't it, I'm only 7DPO atm and it's dragging!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.