Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sazzles88

Thank you everyone. All went well, baby is in the womb (hurray!) And we even saw the heartbeat, I'm technically 6+4 but measuring 6+2 which I think is fine. Literally burst into tears when she said the baby was in the womb.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Spencerskates

VIP Member
It feels like a really rubbish time to post this, but after almost four years of trying, I think I might be pregnant. Period was due today, took a test this morning and it seems to be positive, I’ve taken a total of 6 today, all at different times, and there’s a line of some darkness on each one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
I got a positive test today. I AM SHOCKED!! After 8 long months! Thanks for all the support here over the last few months!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Cooksie

VIP Member
Girls I am so so happy for you but would you mind putting the pregnancy chat behind spoilers. It’s a bit hard to take when you’ve come on your period and never got to that stage in the TTC thread 🙈 Honestly I am not throwing any shade or trying to police the thread.. you’ve been there with me since you are on the thread too so l am hoping you understand where I am coming from ❤ I wish you the most amazing pregnancy though x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi, I hope everyone is well.

I got a clearblue digital positive at 12DPO this cycle which I am still absolutely gobsmacked at. I’m now around 16DPO and feel incredibly nauseous. I had a little bit of spotting around the time my period was due but nothing since and my HCG is rising so I’m hoping that was just implantation and baby burying in there 🤞🤞 tentatively taking each day as it comes!

Wishing you all in this thread all the luck in the world and sending baby dust!! ✨ I also highly recommend Pre-Seed as it was my first time using it this cycle! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey, so I got my first clear blue positive this week. I can’t quite believe I was at the stage where I thought I would never see a positive test. We had been trying for over a year now and we were waiting to start fertility treatment next month so weren’t even thinking about it happening. It is still early days but praying it sticks 🤞
Just wanted to say thank you for all your support on here it’s kept me sane so many times. I am really sorry if this upsets anyone I know how disheartening seeing other people positive tests can be, I’ve got my fingers crossed for you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

mgmhs

Been TTC since July 21. Period is almost 2 days late....today is the 2nd day but i suppose it could still come. Been having cramps since Friday and I have terrible acne this month, which I don't usually suffer with. I don't what to think, praying this month is lucky! Good luck to everyone this month and in the next 'window' ✨🎇
Just an update..... 4 positive tests. So relieved and happy right now! So so very early. Flo says 4+3, so i'm really nervous that something could happen. Feels like its going to be a long wait until the 12w scan.

Good luck to everyone else trying....hope this is other people's lucky month too. 🤞

• Heart

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Hi all, long term lurker on this thread, but tattle regular!
Just wondering…anyone have experience with clear blue tests, especially the dating digital one?
I got a BFP last Friday, I always test in the morning but my lines seem to be fading?! Digital test said 1-2 weeks when I was expecting more.
Good luck to all x
Our little journey came to an end last night 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
After a missed miscarriage and a chemical pregancy I have my BFP. Really didnt think it was my month at all. Good luck to everyone here and lots of baby dust to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I think I just got a BFP.. 😭
711557B3-315F-486B-A724-958E7B51429D.jpeg

Sorry the spoilers never work for me!!
I have no symptoms and felt twinging yesterday but I’m on cd28 and my temperature is sky high so i took a test. I’m really worried the worst will happen again so trying not to get Too excited but I have a blood test booked with my fertility clinic Friday regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

murphmc

My daughter had 2 miscarriages 1 of them being twins over the past 2 years. She’s such a kind caring daughter and as you can imagine we’ve been worried for them . On Friday she had a 12 week scan and the sonographer said everything looked good but baby was jumping around so would have to go back for measurements…… 2 days later we had the dreaded call that she was bleeding heavily, . Our SIL asked if I could go round to clear up the house before they came home from hospital…. I was shocked when I went in and immediately mourned our longed for grandchild….. my daughter had to go back this morning for a scan and unbelievably the baby was still there wriggling with a strong heartbeat……..we’re all in shock but thankful

• Heart
Reactions: 16

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
10 DPO for me today so did a HCG test this morning just wanted to get it over and done with and yes it was negative BUT like 98% negative because there was the faintest ever shadow of a second line.. I can see it but the camera doesn’t pick it up but the inverter does but it’s soooo faint I don’t dare hope 😩 it’s probably line eyes but this is my first sniff at a positive since I started tracking back in March. I’ve not told hubby and won’t until I know

Update on me, 12 DPO still testing very faint line and my BBT is all over the place. I feel like it’s still too uncertain to celebrate or tell the hubby.. I’m going to wait until I’ve missed my period then do a digital I think. It’s sad but just don’t want to get my hopes up or carried away.

This has come after taking Conceive Plus ovulation support for 2 cycles, my period last month was 3 days late and I had strange spotting before AF and I thought maybe the supplements had messed my cycle up but maybe they were actually doing something?!

2182A8C7-F4FA-40BB-BF84-3F5B09C2C0DE.jpeg

• Heart

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Oh wow, thanks for the positivity & making me fear the worst. You shouldn’t throw the word Infertility around like that. I can’t imagine how triggering that is for some people to read.
I know your reply wasn’t to me but just wanted to jump in. I’m sure OP didn’t mean any offence at all, it’s a word lots of us use on here as it is the term used by medical professionals. If you have been trying to conceive for a year if you are under 35, it’s counted as some form of infertility (secondary if you already have a living child, primary if you have no living children but they are aware what’s causing it, eg. Low sperm count, ovulatory failure, or unexplained if not).

It definitely has scary connotations because of how it used to be used meaning no chance of children at all, but it isn’t that way now - most people who are classed as having some form of infertility go on to conceive a healthy child.

Get yourself to doctors if it’ll put your mind at rest, sending lots of love.

• Heart

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Just back from a friends baby shower where I batted off the “doesn’t it make you broody” and “you must be next” comments for a good 4 hours… emotionally exhausting trying to brush it off and be happy for them at the same time 😔

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Got a BFP today and I’m over the moon that I’ve been able to get pregnant again as I’d nearly given up hope but I’ve had 3 miscarriages in the past so I’m really anxious and I don’t know if there’s anything I can do to help prevent another miscarriage or whether I just have to see how this goes. I really hope I don’t have to go through miscarriage again 🤞

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
AF has arrived, so we are now taking a break from TTC until the new year. I’ll still be reading here and keeping my fingers crossed for you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 15

wertyuio

Does anyone else TTC feel triggered by hearing other people say they conceived after having sex one time? Im not referring specifically to the above poster, i had a friend tell me they conceived after spontaneously deciding to try the day her app said she was ovulating. Its wonderful news but struggling to conceive myself and find it hard to hear😞

Reactions: 15