TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tested in the seven days that I was late for AF and it was negative but then because I bled, albeit light, I didn't bother testing and now I'm bleeding quite heavy so not sure if there's any point in testing really. Thank you for answering ❤
When you come off, test your LH as normal (if you do) and start again. If it’s a chemical it may have “disappeared” by then. Square one can be refreshing.

we’re here, talk to us If you need to.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
2 days late for AF. On Friday I thought I was coming
On as I had dull aches and when I went the loo got the sort of spotting I do when I wipe after a wee (sorry for the graphic) but very faint than usual. This has happened for the past couple of days but not consistent, and no longer any aches or cramps. Boobs are sore too which I tend to get around time of the month. But no period.

Reactions: 2
2 days late for AF. On Friday I thought I was coming
On as I had dull aches and when I went the loo got the sort of spotting I do when I wipe after a wee (sorry for the graphic) but very faint than usual. This has happened for the past couple of days but not consistent, and no longer any aches or cramps. Boobs are sore too which I tend to get around time of the month. But no period.
I'm same, was due Saturday but took a test yesterday and this morning and both neg. Trying not too get too excited as af will probably turn up. I'm tired, headachey and feel under the weather. Just wish could get af or a bfp so I know!

Don't think this is my month 🥺 period is due in 4 days, tests are negative, and I've had 'period like' pains for the past few days. Have a feeling she's gonna arrive early.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got a positive test today. I AM SHOCKED!! After 8 long months! Thanks for all the support here over the last few months!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
An Anti Mullerian Hormone test will check on your egg reserves. I used this one:

Hi all, quick one hopefully. Has anyone had a HSG done (where they check your fallopian tubes) and ended up with a delayed period…

Thanks

My cycle is absolutely all over the place. I've not had a period since the start of December. When AF didn't show in January I really started getting my hopes up thinking this might be it for us, but no. Constant negative tests. No period, no sign of any period appearing either. I've had to delete Flo because it was stressing me out constantly telling me "it might be time to take a test". I don't know what's going on and it's getting me down so much. I never ever thought I'd be WISHING for a period to come just so I know everything is ok 😅🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My cycle is absolutely all over the place. I've not had a period since the start of December. When AF didn't show in January I really started getting my hopes up thinking this might be it for us, but no. Constant negative tests. No period, no sign of any period appearing either. I've had to delete Flo because it was stressing me out constantly telling me "it might be time to take a test". I don't know what's going on and it's getting me down so much. I never ever thought I'd be WISHING for a period to come just so I know everything is ok 😅🤣
When did you come off contraception? When i came off the pill years ago like I found that my period was all over the place for months!

• Heart
I’m 14dpo and 2 days late for period and testing negative. Anyone had this feeling before?
Our bodies are arseholes sometimes. Keep testing 🤞
---

I’ve got a double peak this month. Not happened before but there seems to be a few reasons for it. PCOS, two eggs, didn’t ovulate so body’s trying again. Who bloody knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
So tough as it feels like my body is teasing me! I’m overthinking as I’ve had the HSG too!!!! Painful, but maybe some positive news - fingers crossed!

Is anyone else using the updated premom app? I feel like the way the camera picks up LH tests has changed?

I had two blood tests end of last year as part of the fertility investigations, but the GP has no record of the second blood test. Means I have to do that all again. Feels like we’ve wasted time.

• Sad
Due to my cycle being all over the place I have no idea when I'm ovulating, tests always show in the low range. Doctors appointment not til march. Praying for a miracle at this rate.

• Heart
Got a BFP today and I’m over the moon that I’ve been able to get pregnant again as I’d nearly given up hope but I’ve had 3 miscarriages in the past so I’m really anxious and I don’t know if there’s anything I can do to help prevent another miscarriage or whether I just have to see how this goes. I really hope I don’t have to go through miscarriage again 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I ask, if OPK ovulation test is positive does it really mean we will ovulate? I can’t feel any ovulation every month

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.