TTC #7 Even miracles take a little time…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A high LH for a number of days could be a sign of early pregnancy. It happened me. Got highs day 21 to 25 and little did I know I was pregnant. It was a shock. Don't get your hopes up but bear it in mind for the next few days. Good luck.
All my other opks have been pretty low so I don't think it's that. Think I am just ovulating later this cycle. Never had a high over a couple of days so I was just surprised. That one I just done is the highest so maybe ovulation is still to actually happen who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

All my other opks have been pretty low so I don't think it's that. Think I am just ovulating later this cycle. Never had a high over a couple of days so I was just surprised. That one I just done is the highest so maybe ovulation is still to actually happen who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
There are two types of ovulation, either rapid where your LH will peak in a couple of hours, or a slower one like yours where it peaks over a day or so.

had my day 21 bloods today. My husband is arranging to provide his sample too. He tried to cheer me up by saying “oh you could already be pregnant” but I just can’t get my hopes up like that!

Reactions: 2
I'm getting more and more confused and frustrated. 4 days late for AF, testing negative on pregnancy tests and low on ovulation tests. Having EWCM. Phoned doctor today and I have to move to the same practice as my husband so that we can be referred to fertility. This could take a good month or so.

• Sad
Thank you everyone. All went well, baby is in the womb (hurray!) And we even saw the heartbeat, I'm technically 6+4 but measuring 6+2 which I think is fine. Literally burst into tears when she said the baby was in the womb.
So pleased for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks everyone. They didn't find a cause for the bleeding so I still need to look out for that, but all seems well.

I really wish I had found this thread and all of you when I had my first chemical at the start of last year or even when i had my ectopic ❤ I'm trying really hard to talk more openly about what's happened to friends too but it's so great to be able to vent here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone. They didn't find a cause for the bleeding so I still need to look out for that, but all seems well.

I really wish I had found this thread and all of you when I had my first chemical at the start of last year or even when i had my ectopic ❤ I'm trying really hard to talk more openly about what's happened to friends too but it's so great to be able to vent here
With my first baby at 10W I had a huge bleed and it was absolutely fine so sometimes it does turn out ok❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

There is a pregnancy thread here too where you can get lots of support from :)

Still no sign of AF, did a first response this morning, negative. Convinced myself I'm perimenopausal. Boiling hot in the nights, can't regulate my temp in the day, shorter period last month and late period this month. Feel like I'm going insane 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
I’ve been checking my NHS app and my test results have just been updated, it says level consistent with ovulation so that’s something good. Only had my bloods done yesterday!

Boiling hot in the nights, can't regulate my temp in the day, shorter period last month and late period this month. Feel like I'm going insane 😭
Not to worry you, most things can be easily sorted with medication and sorry if you’ve already done all this but you had your thyroid checked? It can affect temperature regulation and cause irregular periods.
You could ask for bloods to check last ovulation and thyroid etc

“endocrine system comprises glands and organs that produce hormones, such as the pancreas, thyroid, pituitary gland, and adrenal glands. If something interferes with hormone production, it can affect body temperature”

Not to worry you, most things can be easily sorted with medication and sorry if you’ve already done all this but you had your thyroid checked? It can affect temperature regulation and cause irregular periods.
You could ask for bloods to check last ovulation and thyroid etc

“endocrine system comprises glands and organs that produce hormones, such as the pancreas, thyroid, pituitary gland, and adrenal glands. If something interferes with hormone production, it can affect body temperature”
I had it checked a while ago and it was ever so slightly low but nothing to worry about. Once I've moved practices I'm getting blood work done and being referred to fertility. It's odd because this month I've had weird symptoms that could indicate pregnancy or pms but neither of those things are happening 🙈 I wonder if I've just ovulated late but who knows. The female body is a weird and wonderful thing!

I’m back after a short hiatus. My mental health is much better after a step away from ttc. Husband is way more onboard with ttc this year, so that’s definitely helping.
I’ve re-downloaded Premom after just using the health app on my phone and I was surprised to see how much they differ. I’m already 7dpo, rather than the three the health app told I was. I thought I’d missed my window this month but looks like we caught it.
Hope we’re all doing ok, looks like there’s been a few successes since I last dipped in 😊

Reactions: 8
There is a pregnancy thread here too where you can get lots of support from :)
Had a look and it looks like all the drama is over there 🤣

I'm not sure I'm feeling ready enough to head over just yet. My husband has agreed that we can have a few private reassurance scans before we get to whenever the nhs 12 weeks scan will be which is helping my anxiety. I know measuring 2 days behind is nothing, but I still find myself googling!

And even though we had a scan on Monday, I am still worried about something going wrong. I know that feeling won't really go away and I have to just enjoy being pregnant now.

• Heart

I'm not sure I'm feeling ready enough to head over just yet. My husband has agreed that we can have a few private reassurance scans before we get to whenever the nhs 12 weeks scan will be which is helping my anxiety. I know measuring 2 days behind is nothing, but I still find myself googling!

And even though we had a scan on Monday, I am still worried about something going wrong. I know that feeling won't really go away and I have to just enjoy being pregnant now.
I was measuring 5 days early at my 6 week scan. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Ooh what’s the drama about hahaha can you post the link here?

I had a HSG which was very painful but the doc said everything looks all clear. My husbands analysis also came back and was all clean too. Looks like it’s just a waiting game now..

I was measuring 5 days early at my 6 week scan. :)
I know 2 days is nothing and they didn't even care when they did the scan! Just my paranoia creeping in! Have you 'caught up' or has your due date been adjusted?

---

Ooh what’s the drama about hahaha can you post the link here?

I had a HSG which was very painful but the doc said everything looks all clear. My husbands analysis also came back and was all clean too. Looks like it’s just a waiting game now..
🤣 there seems to be lots of misunderstanding and lots of hormones going on in there! No idea how to link but ilthe pregnancy thread is in the advice section too!

I know 2 days is nothing and they didn't even care when they did the scan! Just my paranoia creeping in! Have you 'caught up' or has your due date been adjusted?

---

🤣 there seems to be lots of misunderstanding and lots of hormones going on in there! No idea how to link but ilthe pregnancy thread is in the advice section too!

More than caught up - he’s measuring big now! It’s so hard not to worry, I really feel for you. 💛

• Heart
Girls I am so so happy for you but would you mind putting the pregnancy chat behind spoilers. It’s a bit hard to take when you’ve come on your period and never got to that stage in the TTC thread 🙈 Honestly I am not throwing any shade or trying to police the thread.. you’ve been there with me since you are on the thread too so l am hoping you understand where I am coming from ❤ I wish you the most amazing pregnancy though x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.